BY GIVENCHY

A revolutionary new mascara designed to grip at lashes starting at the roots. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara perfectly curls and separates lashes. It has a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes. It's a Sephora exclusive. The result—A beautifully fanned-out panoramic effect, holding the curve of your lashes perfectly in place.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
  • "Great mascara! I have four of these in black, blue and purple! Brush really separates your lashes really really well. No clumps and good volume! " in 9 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara. It is perfect for defining every single eyelash. Also since it is round, it can be used under any degree and makes it easier to get all of your eyelashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a free sample of this from sephora and I absolutely love it. It's so easy to apply. No clumping and lengthens like crazy. " in 3 reviews
  • "Holy grail mascara for my long straight lashes that refuse to hold a curl. All other mascaras I've tried have had a wand to big to get the small lashes in my inner corner. This formula is really great and doesn't clump or smudge. It really helps my lashes hold a curl and defines them quite beautifully. I've never found another mascara that gives me results I love. " in 3 reviews
  • "I think this is a really good mascara for getting every single lash coated and defined, but the wand is different to get used to and they're are just as good mascaras out there for a lot less." in 2 reviews
Madlenovich Y.
So I gave this a shot and I got to say I wasn’t that amazed I mean I wish it gave me the look that I wanted but it was not that great you have to honestly give inn you’re time and effort when I’m applying mascara I like to be done and ready in a flash  maybe one day when I’m not rushing I should sit and rethink it through but as for now I don’t know if I’ll buy it I love givenchy makeup so much I’m just sad to not like this mascara
Lexi W.
First off, yes this is a very spendy mascara since its Givenchy - which led me to think it would be a great mascara. Ummm NO!!! Its difficult to use and try and and its extremely messy trying to get every single lash not all at once or even half at once. I do NOT recommend this mascara at, there are others less expemsive that work way better!!
Rafa K.
This is the one of the best mascaras in the world. is one of the only ones that leaves the eyelashes curved in the right measure and is also optimal for use in the lower eyelashes . I love to use it both day-to-day and in a more happening event.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
My one and only. I am obsessed with this mascara. I absolutely love it! Easy to purchase online or in Sephora. It separates your eye-lashes and it is a natural spread. I have it in black and brown and couldn’t be happier
Annie F.
I use this mascara exclusively for my bottom lashes because nothing else even comes close to pumping up the volume and length. The first time I used it, my friends asked me if I was wearing fake lashes, or if I'd gotten lash extensions! It's well worth it and smells amazing!
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I have typical Asian eyelashes. Short, sparse and practically non-existent. I was honestly expecting this mascara to not hold a curl but to my surprise it did! And I half expected it to not dry fast but it also did! It gives my tiny lashes length, volume and hold! I am hooked and can never go back to drugstore mascaras a again!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Very innovative idea and it definetly reaches those little hard to get lashes really well. I liked the volume and length provided by this mascara but it just wasn’t mind blowing for what I paid for it. It was good! But I won’t be repurchasing.
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
One of my favorite mascaras I’ve ever used! I’m blonde and have really thin lashes and this really gave them a boost. I love how the applicator is smaller so you can really target your lashes.
Daphne W.
I bought this because I love Givenchy and wanted to try something new... I tried and ended up being totally disappointed by this mascara!! I have blonde lashes, so its important that all lashes get mascara on them. This was way more trouble than its worth.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Such a pain to use, if you mess up it's horrible like the worst mistake ever! I tried it for a few weeks and hated it! I prefer to build my lashes, and usually use 2-5 different mascaras at a time. The wand is horrible and short, too short! I had bought it at Sephora.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product work well? The brush gives me a wierd feeling that it's just for looks.
Kori C.
Does this wand work good? Is it easy to apply?
Jade S.
Pallion, Sunderland
Is this worth the price?
nabila s.
Look nice but it's good for long lasted?
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
I love the idea of this mascara but is it similar to the Telescopic mascara sold in drug stores? It also seems like it's easy to poke yourself in the eye with this wand.