BY GIVENCHY

A revolutionary new mascara designed to grip at lashes starting at the roots. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara perfectly curls and separates lashes. It has a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes. It's a Sephora exclusive. The result—A beautifully fanned-out panoramic effect, holding the curve of your lashes perfectly in place.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
  • "I think this is a really good mascara for getting every single lash coated and defined, but the wand is different to get used to and they're are just as good mascaras out there for a lot less." in 2 reviews
  • "The brush is hard to get used to hand it hurts if you accidentally catch your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "Thankfully it was just a free sample and I didn't waste any money." in 1 review
  • "I think it is unique but I was not able to apply mascara easily." in 1 review
  • "The wand makes it so easy to get every lash coated evenly!" in 1 review
Lexi W.
First off, yes this is a very spendy mascara since its Givenchy - which led me to think it would be a great mascara. Ummm NO!!! Its difficult to use and try and and its extremely messy trying to get every single lash not all at once or even half at once. I do NOT recommend this mascara at, there are others less expemsive that work way better!!
Annie F.
I use this mascara exclusively for my bottom lashes because nothing else even comes close to pumping up the volume and length. The first time I used it, my friends asked me if I was wearing fake lashes, or if I'd gotten lash extensions! It's well worth it and smells amazing!
Nataliia B.
Very strange product - very dense mascara and uncomfortable brush. Mascara hung a thick mass on the barbed bomb brush of the brush and there was nothing to be done about it. Paint one eye, I'm almost accustomed to the unusual shape of the brush - in fact, it pretty well stains and separates the eyelashes. And the mascara itself, dark and dense, creates almost instantly voluminous and long eyelashes in the "drama". But too thick, hanging on the eyelashes.
Daphne W.
I bought this because I love Givenchy and wanted to try something new... I tried and ended up being totally disappointed by this mascara!! I have blonde lashes, so its important that all lashes get mascara on them. This was way more trouble than its worth.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Such a pain to use, if you mess up it's horrible like the worst mistake ever! I tried it for a few weeks and hated it! I prefer to build my lashes, and usually use 2-5 different mascaras at a time. The wand is horrible and short, too short! I had bought it at Sephora.
Felicia E.
Mission, TX
When I first used this mascara I was surprised to see the brush. It's not your normal mascara but it's great! The product itself is silky yet firm. The brush helps to get product on every single lash and definitely works with length and volume. I don't have to worry about crumbling at all. 2 thumbs up!
Rosa J.
This mascara is so good and worth it. I love how good it seperate my bottom lashes. I really Recommen you this product..... It's a bit pricey and if you don't have the money you can totally get a dupe.
Mary S.
I like this mascara because it's perfect for lower lashes. It's special brush doesn't smudge and smear like others do when trying to get those lower lashes. Not tons of volume but very defining.
Madison C.
I'm able to get the hardest parts of my eye lashes with this mascara! (Which is my inner corner of the eyelash) it's nothing that I'd brag about but it is a plus
marissa r.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I have the shortest and thinnest eyelashes. The hardest thing ever for me is finding a good mascara that gives me length and volume. When I went on a trip to Florida, i went into a makeup store and the lady tried this mascara on me. I immediately fell in love. NEVER have I ever been able to see my eyelashes look so beautiful without false lashes. The brush is different, but once you get used to it, you'll fall in love. The small, ball shaped brush makes it so you coat every single lash. This was the priciest mascara I've ever gotten, though, but because of how desperate I am for my short lashes to pop, I will definitely keep on buying this again.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product work well? The brush gives me a wierd feeling that it's just for looks.
Kori C.
Does this wand work good? Is it easy to apply?
Jade S.
Milfield, Sunderland
Is this worth the price?
nabila s.
Look nice but it's good for long lasted?
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
I love the idea of this mascara but is it similar to the Telescopic mascara sold in drug stores? It also seems like it's easy to poke yourself in the eye with this wand.