Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara uploaded by Stephany A.Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara uploaded by Nataliia B.Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara uploaded by gina p.

BY GIVENCHY

A revolutionary new mascara designed to grip at lashes starting at the roots. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara perfectly curls and separates lashes. It has a high-tech, patented round sphere at the tip of the precision wand that reaches every lash and adapts to all eye shapes. It's a Sephora exclusive. The result—A beautifully fanned-out panoramic effect, holding the curve of your lashes perfectly in place.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Is the brush hard to use? I love a mascara that lengthens and separ...1 Answers
  • This product looks scary.. is it easy to apply? Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard a lot of people rave about this product. Is it waterproo...1 Answers
Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
  • "I think this is a really good mascara for getting every single lash coated and defined, but the wand is different to get used to and they're are just as good mascaras out there for a lot less." in 2 reviews
  • "The brush is hard to get used to hand it hurts if you accidentally catch your eye." in 2 reviews
  • "Thankfully it was just a free sample and I didn't waste any money." in 1 review
  • "The wand makes it so easy to get every lash coated evenly!" in 1 review
  • "I think it is unique but I was not able to apply mascara easily." in 1 review
marissa r.
marissa r.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I have the shortest and thinnest eyelashes. The hardest thing ever for me is finding a good mascara that gives me length and volume. When I went on a trip to Florida, i went into a makeup store and the lady tried this mascara on me. I immediately fell in love. NEVER have I ever been able to see my eyelashes look so beautiful without false lashes. The brush is different, but once you get used to it, you'll fall in love. The small, ball shaped brush makes it so you coat every single lash. This was the priciest mascara I've ever gotten, though, but because of how desperate I am for my short lashes to pop, I will definitely keep on buying this again.
Ileana B.
Ileana B.
Was traveling and realized I forgot my mascara at home. I had time so I decided to hit up the shop at the airport. They had lots of different types so I asked for help. The make up rep directed me straight to his mascara. Mascara was is amazing! Lashes have volume and look full. They mascara is easy to apply with the brush and doesn't get all over my eyelid price was reasonable not too pricey.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: 1 Phenomen'Black
LOVE!!

I can wear this alone, or pair it with another mascara. This has kohl black pigments inside so this mascara is VERT black!!

The ball is rounded, which makes it to wear I can grab every. single. lash!!! Even the hard to reach inner and outer corners!

This takes me about the same time to put on as a regular mascara - mostly because I like lots of lift, length and drama!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1 Phenomen'Black
Its on the pricey side but definitely a great formula. the brush does take some getting used to but i find it does get every last. the formula itself is great, i use it for special occasions as i have the water proof formula & its really stubborn. doesn't transfer & definitely thickens & lengthens lashes.
Marcela G.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I bought this mascara when I used to work at Sephora I was surprised how many people in Vegas come to the store just looking for this specific mascara, so I decided I have to try it. I wasn't disappointed I think is worth every penny you can get every single lash with the wand.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
I am obsessed with my own lashes and spend a lot of time getting them just right. i love this brush because it lets me get each individual lash and doesn't make them clump together. a little pricey but definitely worth it. i would buy it againnnn
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the applicator on this mascara. The mascara itself is top quality, does not flake, clump or irritate, but lasts all day. Very good product and worth the cost.
valeria r.
valeria r.
Miami, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara is very great........
is amazing , i recommend it for all ....
is the best mascara for mee
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creative wand that really helps get those little lashes that are always impossible to reach
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very strange product - very dense mascara and uncomfortable brush. Mascara hung a thick mass on the barbed bomb brush of the brush and there was nothing to be done about it. Paint one eye, I'm almost accustomed to the unusual shape of the brush - in fact, it pretty well stains and separates the eyelashes. And the mascara itself, dark and dense, creates almost instantly voluminous and long eyelashes in the "drama". But too thick, hanging on the eyelashes.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product work well? The brush gives me a wierd feeling that it's just for looks.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price?
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
I REALLY want to try this mascara. Is it worth the money? Does it work better than other regular mascaras?
nabila s.
nabila s.
Look nice but it's good for long lasted?
Kori C.
Kori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this wand work good? Is it easy to apply?