GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by Pinky A.GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by emo_chayma@hotmail.fr H.GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nelson P.

BY GIVENCHY

Organza is a testament to the beauty present in every woman . This lush oriental floral scent is sensuous yet delicate, sweet but also warm and inviting. It opens with top notes of gardenia, bergamot, orange blossom, nutmeg, and fresh greens. The luxuriant heart is a lush bouquet comprised of honeysuckle, iris, peony, tuberose, and jasmine, with hints of walnut for balance. Rich, deep base notes of vanilla, amber, guiac wood, and Virginia cedar provide a satisfyingly lovely, peaceful finish to this unforgettable fragrance journey.

briana H.
This is a very musky scent. I don't like it very much, and Givenchy has other scents that are much better.
Jade Z.
Posen, MI
I lIke this perfume but I think it needs to have a longer smell period because you put it on and then like 15 mins later you can't smell it anymore
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I was given this as a gift several years ago and people would stop me in the grocery store to ask me what I was wearing. Even my son said (I had received a small sample from you folks) wow mom you smell nice. It's all about what works for you, however it is not the least expensive perfume for my budget but I found it here for a reasonable price and in original packaging sealed so it wasn't watered down. I love it!
Myrna P.
This is an exceptional fragrance. It was a present several years ago and has become one of my signature fragrances. It mixes well with my chemistry and has a wow effect! I always get complimented when I wear it. It is expensive but it last a long time.
Erin S.
Millersburg, OH
When I bought this, I liked it. I found that I didn't wear it very often as it was a little overwhelming. Probably a scent more appropriate for winter.
Seharay G.
A smell can recognize distance , so sweet and tempting you know that you 're coming , very good product I recommend for those girls who want a strong scent and last all day.
Andra N.
Not a bad perfume by any means, but its a much more mature scent then some others I've tried. It smells great on my mom! But for me I'll stick to my black opium
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I received this perfume as a sample size from Sephora about a month ago. I really liked the small of it and thinking about purchasing it when I finish what I am currently using.
Sky T.
Auburn, AL
Givenchy Organza smells floral and woody at the same time. This has great staying power and is somewhat similar to Givenchy Harvest.
Mariana B.
Miami
Top Notes: Bergamot, African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Nutmeg, Green Notes.

Heart Notes: Honeysuckle, Tuberose, Jasmine, Iris, Walnut, Peony.

Base Notes: Vanilla, Amber, Cedar, Guaiac Wood, Woodsy Notes.

After reading the many glowing reviews and carefully considering the notes, I blindly bought this, and I must say I am very glad I did so. This is such a feminine floriental. I am very pleased with it. It does not smell quite like anything else in my collection.

Upon initial application, I could smell very fresh smelling white flowers (gardenia predominantly), and vanilla. I think I am also getting the nutmeg and walnut with perhaps a touch of amber in the dry down. Organza is very floral and very sweet. If you like florientals, but you do not like very sweet parfums, then you probably will not care for Organza very much. This is a classic definitely worth adding to your collection.

Fragrance: 8.5/10
Projection: 8/10
Sillage: 7/10
Longevity: 6/10
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm looking for a new perfume to try , has anyone tried this out before ??????
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
Is it fruity?
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
Where can i purchase This item