Givenchy Organza eau de parfum - 100 ml

by Givenchy

Organza is a testament to the beauty present in every woman . This lush oriental floral scent is sensuous yet delicate, sweet but also warm and inviting. It opens with top notes of gardenia, bergamot, orange blossom, nutmeg, and fresh greens. The luxuriant heart is a lush bouquet comprised of honeysuckle, iris, peony, tuberose, and jasmine, with hints of walnut for balance. Rich, deep base notes of vanilla, amber, guiac wood, and Virginia cedar provide a satisfyingly lovely, peaceful finish to this unforgettable fragrance journey.

Is it fruity?
Where can i purchase This item
I'm looking for a new perfume to try , has anyone tried this out before ??????
Start your review of Givenchy Organza eau de parfum - 100 ml!
Lynwood, CA
Organza yo lo use mucho hace 20 años y olor fuerte pero agradable me encantaba usarlo. Me decían que olía rico
This perfume isn't heavy but floral with musky overtones. I love that it lasts all day and I get compliments every time I wear it. It's pricey though, but luckily only one spritz is all you need. When I wear this perfume, I feel so glamorous. I recommend it as a splurge item
Ocala, FL
One of my most favorite perfumes. Sexy and lush smelling. May be too sweet for some. I don’t personally get the hints of gardenia that it’s supposedly has, and I I am not a fan of gardenia at all. Maybe it is just how it mixes with my body chemistry. I get the initial notes of like jasmine, followed by some notes of Bergamont and orange, and for me it settles onto my skin The rest of the day asthe rich warm scents of the amber and even some of vanilla. A little goes a long way, and the smell last me through the day.
Jacksonville, FL
FANTASTIC scent. Stays with you all day. Gorgeous bottle. Spicy woodsy scent. Makes me feel determined sexy. Its perfect the way it is just kind of expensive.
Forest Grove, OR
@Givenchy’s Organza always has and will always be my favorite fragrance for myself. I’ve been wearing it almost every day since my little sister gave me my first bottle as a Christmas gift when I was in college. It’s warm and subtle and my husband loves it, says it reminds him of sexy vanilla sugar cookies!
Dumfries , VA
Givenchy Organza eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Yahaira M.
OMG!!! Where can I find you again! This perfume is a 1-10 is a 100+ there is no other fragrance that could be compared with this Organza how its name just said INDECENCE it's soft but at the same times the notes on this perfume can stay intact in your body all day long and even after washing your clothes you can smell the essence. Created by Hubert de Givenchy as an homage to women who understand the power of seduction, Organza Indécence's deep spice, plum and wood notes exude a feminine sensuality that's both confident and bewitching. Fragrance Notes: Top - Cinnamon, mandarin Heart - Jacaranda wood, plum Base - Amber, patchouli
Coral Springs, FL
Perfect set to gift someone. I got it for my sister and she absolutely loved it! The scent is beautiful and the bottle itself is very elegant!
Miamia, FL
Luxury perfum, i used when i need feel sexi, i love it, i used for Christmas, for my birthday party! I love who smell! Just love it!
Medford, NY
I was given this as a gift several years ago and people would stop me in the grocery store to ask me what I was wearing. Even my son said (I had received a small sample from you folks) wow mom you smell nice. It's all about what works for you, however it is not the least expensive perfume for my budget but I found it here for a reasonable price and in original packaging sealed so it wasn't watered down. I love it!
El Paso, TX
I just love the aroma of Organza, it lasts a long time and have gotten so many compliments on it.