GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by Pinky A.GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by emo_chayma@hotmail.fr H.GIVENCHY Organza Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nelson P.

BY GIVENCHY

Organza is a testament to the beauty present in every woman . This lush oriental floral scent is sensuous yet delicate, sweet but also warm and inviting. It opens with top notes of gardenia, bergamot, orange blossom, nutmeg, and fresh greens. The luxuriant heart is a lush bouquet comprised of honeysuckle, iris, peony, tuberose, and jasmine, with hints of walnut for balance. Rich, deep base notes of vanilla, amber, guiac wood, and Virginia cedar provide a satisfyingly lovely, peaceful finish to this unforgettable fragrance journey.

Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
10/10 would HIGHLY recommend! I’ve been wearing this perfume for about 4 months now and continuously get compliments. The quality of this is outstanding. Very long lasting and although it is on the pricey side it is totally worth the money.
Amy D.
Cape Coral
This is my favorite fragrance. It's light yet bold. It stays on all day with just a couple of light squirts. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. Highly recommended.
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I was given this as a gift several years ago and people would stop me in the grocery store to ask me what I was wearing. Even my son said (I had received a small sample from you folks) wow mom you smell nice. It's all about what works for you, however it is not the least expensive perfume for my budget but I found it here for a reasonable price and in original packaging sealed so it wasn't watered down. I love it!
Jennifer J.
I purchased this scent for a winter scent! I had not heard of it, bit when the girl at the counter suggested it, I was hooked! I love the warm, woodsy, musky smell of this. I tend to lean toward the more earthy smells versus floral. This has been a great scent for me during the winter months, but could easy be worn all round if you want. I just personally like to change my scent wardrobe up with the seasons.
Shevawn P.
Orlando, FL
I first experienced this scent about 10 years ago. I got it for Christmas in a gift pack with several other various perfumes. One sniff and I became a customer for life! This is my favorite scent! Its such a sexy scent and I still receive compliments every time I wear it! Its not overpowering, but yet it stays with you the whole day. I love it!
Myrna P.
This is an exceptional fragrance. It was a present several years ago and has become one of my signature fragrances. It mixes well with my chemistry and has a wow effect! I always get complimented when I wear it. It is expensive but it last a long time.
Cathi P.
Montgomery, IL
I loved this fragrance. It has a woodsy, spicy scent that reminds me of fall and winter. That's when I would wear it. I like to wear certain perfumes in certain seasons based on their scents and to me this one is a fall winter scent. A little more on the pricey side, but you don't have to use a lot so it will last you, be sure to keep it in a cool, dark place so it doesn't turn and you'll be good. Definitely worth spending the extra money on
Jessica L.
Hialeah, Fl
Sexy smelling perfume ! I wear it at night when I'm out on the town. I've had both men and women give me compliments. This perfume is soft yet sexy smelling. A little goes a long way. Thanks Givenchy !
Mariyah D.
Parlin, NJ
I'm in love with this scent I got this two piece set for Christmas the packaging is so sleek. The scent is so feminine this was the first time I'd smelled it. I will buy again when I run out
Margherita C.
My uncle bought this for my birthday and it smells amazing!! I am almost done with the bottle and sad to let it go. It is so amazing, lasts all day. You don't need to spritz a lot of product. My coworkers love the smell. It is elegant and light scent.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm looking for a new perfume to try , has anyone tried this out before ??????
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
Is it fruity?
Emilie A.
Hyattsville, MD
Where can i purchase This item