BY GIVENCHY

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A new generation of creamy, waterproof, long-lasting eye shadow. These gorgeous shadows glide on instinctively, hugging the curves of the eyelid, and then dry down to a powdery finish for up to 16 hours of long-wearing, waterproof color. The chic, saturated shades can be layered or mixed to create your own unique signature color or ombre combination. These lasting shades can also be used as a base to improve the hold of any other eye shadow. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first Givenchy makeup product I have ever tried and I love it! I'm a sucker for purple eyeshadows and I have many. I wanted to give a Cream shadow a shot and believed going with a high end brand would yield positive results. The shade applied is true to the color in the pot and it blends beautifully. It glides over the eyelid and doesn't come out patchy at all. I know this is a beauty no no but I did use some powder shadows along with this cream one and didn't have any issues. (Which was a bonus!!!) Its got good pigment and is long wearing. I'm very happy that I tried it!