Givenchy Nudes Nacres Shimmering Nudes Eye Palette uploaded by Aliyah M.Givenchy Nudes Nacres Shimmering Nudes Eye Palette uploaded by Aliyah M.Givenchy Nudes Nacres Shimmering Nudes Eye Palette uploaded by Aliyah M.

BY GIVENCHY

A limited-edition palette featuring six easy-to wear shadows inspired by the delicate nuances of iced chocolate. Those universally-flattering shadows come in a mix of matte and shimmery finishes to create any look from the most neutral to the most intense smoky eye. Reflective pearlescent particles in different sizes create a deep 3D effect to intensify the colors with brilliant shine. The palette comes encased in beautiful pink gold metallic with a textured top and includes two eye shadow applicators and a mirror for touch ups. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Is this a good brand I never tried it before ? Is it pigmented 1 Answers
  • What is the pigmentation like on this pallet? Is it long lasting ...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these shades?1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Noor N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
NO PIGMENT AT ALL. I was so suprised when i tryed this product. There was no color at all. I had to dig my brush in the eyeshadow to get a bit of color. I don't know how people like this. The packaging is beautiful but for 66$ it is not worth it. I returned this product as soon as i got the chance to.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
If I could give it zero stars I would... what in the world were they thinking putting out a palette with such terrible pigmentation for 66$. Absolutely no pigmentation what so ever on the mattes and I was digging my brush in there... shimmers have very little pigment but better then the mattes.
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is beautiful, and the shadows are highly pigmented. I have brown eyes and the colors teally compliment them. The only nit-picky thing I have is the shape of the shadows. The raised square tends to get powder all over the compact. I get that this is givenchy's image, so I'm not too conferenced. Like I said it's being nit-picky.
Brie F.
Givenchy is an incredible company the almost always produces quality, remarkable products. I am a huge fan of this eye palette. When dealing with Givenchy, the competition lags behind. I love this palette and would absolutely recommend this product.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Me encanta esta paleta en tonos nudes ya que no es de esos tonos básicos. Tiene un pigmento brillante y hermoso que hace único y especial tu makeup. Tiene un toque de elegancia que me encanta! Lo recomiendo❤️
Kari S.
Holtsville, NY
Beautifully packaged pallet, filled with gorgeous colors!!  One of my favorites! Totally in love! The shadow goes on so smooth and lasts all day so there's no need for touch ups.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
I love this pallet for my everyday natural looks! It's shimmery but not mattalic so I can easily wear it to work. I can even added fix plus so I can pump up the colors more!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a beautiful palette with remarkable colors and pigmentation. And I know it may sound strange, but I like the scent of the palate as well. Highly recommended.
Brittany M.
Hey Influencensters! I found the site Dote offers free shipping with any order amount! Use sign up code F56H when you sign up for a special $20 credit after your first purchase of anything! Maybe even this :)
Mia J.
Grand Forks, ND
I SO love this product! It goes on like butter, stays on all day without smudging and comes off so easily at night with a makeup wipe! Love love love!!
Emily S.
Blair, OK
What is the pigmentation like on this pallet? Is it long lasting and or smudge proof?
Sumaiya M.
Mendip Drive , Bolton
Do the colours suit a wide range of skin tones?
Tina F.
Akron, OH
Will these colors go for any skin tone?
How do I get my hands on one Because I want one ???
Katherine S.
I can't see all the thing of the palette.... can someone tell me the contest...