Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara
A deep black mascara that creates a lash extension effect & buildable volume, thanks to its innovative 90° bendable brush. Lashes are deeply reached from the root up to unlimited lengths!
Apply your mascara like a pro following Givenchy's Makeup Artistic Director, Nicolas Degennes' tips:
1. Givenchy presents the new vertical gesture. Bend to 90° by pressing wand against the top of the container to reach lashes from the root up. Then brush them up in a zig zag motion from the root to the tips for unlimited length & definition.
2. Unbend the brush to create a buildable volume.
For an even bolder result, apply Base Mascara Perfecto before your Noir Interdit Mascara.see more...
Top Questions See all 121 Q&A
- "Best formulation for long spider like lashes with tons of volume. Love this mascara because it's not dry it's very whipped and buildable. I can always depend on this mascara for quick and easy lash drama!!" in 72 reviews
- "This mascara is the it mascara never mind 2 máscaras I always end up using 2 always but this lengthens and volumizes and also the brush is amazing on your bottom lashes as well it stays put all day doesn't clump so it's so worth the extra cash" in 31 reviews
- "I received the Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara complimentary from Influenster! This is my first time receiving a VoxBox and I must say, I am IMPRESSED! This mascara is like nothing I have ever seen. The 90 degree angle, flexible brush is incredible and really gets those hard to reach lashes. The formula lengthens, separates, defines and can be built up to add volume and drama. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day, and I have been getting a ton of compliments on my lashes. Thank you Influenster!!" in 18 reviews
Thick. Clumpy. You try to comb a little speck out of your lashes and instead you make them stick together.
I think it might have applied better with a traditional spoolie instead of this brush but doesn’t matter for me because I will not be using this again
free sample from sephora.com
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos