BY GIVENCHY

A deep black mascara that creates a lash extension effect & buildable volume, thanks to its innovative 90° bendable brush. Lashes are deeply reached from the root up to unlimited lengths!

Apply your mascara like a pro following Givenchy's Makeup Artistic Director, Nicolas Degennes' tips:

1. Givenchy presents the new vertical gesture. Bend to 90° by pressing wand against the top of the container to reach lashes from the root up. Then brush them up in a zig zag motion from the root to the tips for unlimited length & definition.

2. Unbend the brush to create a buildable volume.

For an even bolder result, apply Base Mascara Perfecto before your Noir Interdit Mascara.

• What's the Most Expensive Makeup Product You've Bought?? Mine's I...5 Answers
  • Gahhh I am soooo stinking excited to receive this... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this make your eye lashes appear long and natural or fake an...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Best formulation for long spider like lashes with tons of volume. Love this mascara because it's not dry it's very whipped and buildable. I can always depend on this mascara for quick and easy lash drama!!" in 72 reviews
  • "This mascara is the it mascara never mind 2 máscaras I always end up using 2 always but this lengthens and volumizes and also the brush is amazing on your bottom lashes as well it stays put all day doesn't clump so it's so worth the extra cash" in 31 reviews
  • "I received the Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara complimentary from Influenster! This is my first time receiving a VoxBox and I must say, I am IMPRESSED! This mascara is like nothing I have ever seen. The 90 degree angle, flexible brush is incredible and really gets those hard to reach lashes. The formula lengthens, separates, defines and can be built up to add volume and drama. It doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day, and I have been getting a ton of compliments on my lashes. Thank you Influenster!!" in 18 reviews
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
This is a very good everyday, deep black mascara. The formula is nice, it smells wonderful, really lifts and lengthens lashes but doesn't add much volume. The brush is great, but only having half of it is really a disservice. I like to twirl the spoolie on the base of my lashes to really get some color down and to set a good foundation for lift, but it's hard to do that with the spoolie cut in half. Otherwise, again, it's a very nice everyday mascara.
Amber R.
I like a nice natural look that can be layered up for a dramatic look if needed. This fits that bill I love how natural but elongated your lashes look after one coat but three coats and lashes reach for the stars. I use a clean spoolie to go through and separate my lashes if needed and keep adding coats on coats of mascara. This looks amazing with two coats of mascara and I really like the bulky rectangular packaging.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is a nice mascara if you like a more natural look. It did lengthen and separate my lashes a reasonable amount. The wand is pretty innovative and allows you to get to the base of the lashes pretty well, although it does take a little bit of practice. It lasts through the day for me without smudging or flaking, and it comes off pretty easily-- the other upside is that the packaging is nice and a good weight.
Kay L.
The formula is really good and I didn't have any issues with smudging, flaking or clumping. The mascara wand is different from other wands in that it looks like a mini hair brush. While I think the concept is really cool, I didn't find it to be that practical. I kept poking my eyeballs with the brush which caused my eyes to water. Maybe I need to learn to use the wand better.
Lisa G.
Awful. Awful. Awful.

Thick. Clumpy. You try to comb a little speck out of your lashes and instead you make them stick together.

I think it might have applied better with a traditional spoolie instead of this brush but doesn’t matter for me because I will not be using this again

free sample from sephora.com
Sarah B.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG. This mascara is so amazing. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but the first time I used it I was hooked. It makes my lashed look so long and voluminous, but without any clumping whatsoever. After application, it honestly looks like I'm wearing very natural false lashes. I am amazed. Would definitely recommend this product!
Annie F.
I own every mascara Givenchy has made in the past few years, because I love them all! They smell incredible, they last forever, they're easy to remove but won't sweat or flake off through the day, and the packaging is sleek and beautiful. This mascara's flexible wand is so cool because you can customize the angle at which you apply the 'scara and it really lengthens and thickens my lashes. You need this!
Gina L.
I got a sample of this at Sephora and the mascara wand is so cool and unique. The formula was good and didn’t clump. The one issue I have with the brush though is that I have trouble applying the mascara on my lashes without poking my eyes..
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Not. A. Fan. Okay, so I clearly got this product because it looked weird as heck. I received it as a sample with my Sephora order so maybe the product I tried was not a good representation of the actual performance, but this is my experience. The formula was quite dry and did nothing. I mean nothing. To my lashes. The weird brush is cool but more of a gimmick than anything. I will DEFINITELY NOT be purchasing the full size. Save your money.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara is SO good!!! I honestly don't play around with too many mascaras because I already have my favorites (Too Faced BTS & Loreal Voluminous) but this is definitely a new favorite! If you're familiar with either of those mascaras you'll know that the formula for both of them is on the dry side, which I personally love. I hate waiting a few weeks to a month for a mascara to "get good," I want my mascara to be good when I buy it! This is a lot like those mascaras because it's on the dry side which means it doesn't leave a bunch of blobs of product on your lashes or cause them to stick together or clump up. This is actually better than BTS & Voluminous when it comes to clumping.. I applied like four coats the other day and it still didn't clump, it was great! It adds a LOT of the length to the lashes so if that's something you're looking for, this would be great for you! It adds volume, too, you just have to build it up to get them as thick as you want. I usually only apply two thin coats and I'm really happy with it! Oh, and it smells AMAZING!! I've never had a scented mascara before.. I didn't even know they made them but I love that they do! The big gimmick for this mascara is obviously the wand which I DID like but I'm so used to using a regular wand that it didn't make that dramatic of a difference for me. If you're a beginner or just tend to make a mess when you're putting on mascara this would probably be a miracle for you, though, so it's worth a buy! I would definitely recommend it to beginners or pros!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
What's the Most Expensive Makeup Product You've Bought?? Mine's I think GIVENCHY Noir Interdit Lash Extension Mascara @ $29 😻😽. 🐞 Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara
Michele R.
Greenville, NC
Is it worth buying or I'm better off getting a drugstore mascara?
Amber O.
Does the bent brush make it any easier to apply the product or is it about the same as a regular mascara brush?
How does the bendable brush improve the application?
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
Does it come in more colors than black