BY GIVENCHY

A high-volume mascara that revitalizes lashes. This innovative, must-have formula features silica micro-beads filled with keratin to protect lashes, while nourishing rice peptides strengthen the lash fringe. The unique two-toned brush's black bristles create instant volume while the white bristles are specialized for high definition. The sleek, couture case with inverted studs adds a touch of sophistication. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cutting-edge mascara was designed by Nicolas Degennes using an intelligent formula enriched with a Lash Booster Expert Complex. Oxazolidone protects the lashes and restructures them while artemia salina extract revitalizes them.

Buy on Sephora
Flore V.
Flore V.
Ok I found my perfect mascara. It immediately gives tons of volume, it holds a curl really good and it doesn't flake or budge. It doesn't easily comes of though. And it lasts 6 months. For me this product is worth the higher price tag. If you at first use it, it may not be amazing immediately, but for me that was because the brush wasn't saturates with product yet. I think you'll love this if you like a drier formula.
note: if it clumps your lashes together, get rid of excess product.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
This is such a good mascara! It doesn't flake or smudge, and actually does what it say it will! Adds volume to lashes and is such an inky black, it's perfect. I use this everyday and still adore it!
Ruth Grace A.
Ruth Grace A.
Oh my God! I think I found my holy grail mascara,and it's the Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara, it is seriously the best that works for shortest and tiniest lashes on earth you guys. It adds a lot of volume and it lengthen my lashes,its amazing to use on bottom lashes too.. It honestly took my heart away,I recommend this mascara coz it doesn't move when it dry,not clumpy and doesn't sting my eyes like what other mascara does to me. I would understand if you don't want to splurge your penny on it coz it is expensive I'm not gonna lie,but it does the job pretty well! and for all the high end so far that I've tried this mascara got my heart. :)

I hope it helps you an give you hint on how great this product is. xox
Farrah K.
Farrah K.
Brampton, Ontario
I love trying new mascaras. I think I buy a new one every time I go into Sephora. I will say that I used to religiously use "They're Real!" by Benefit but Givenchy's mascara's have really impressed me! I love a full lash and the drama this brings is magnificent. It gives my eyes allure but does not get cakey on the lashes.
CONS: This dried up pretty fast, but most good ones do! (Hello Dior Show)

Worth the price, and the packaging is absolutely fabulous too!
Riddhi P.
Riddhi P.
Vadodara
As we can see this mascara has different wand for application. Does it work the same? And does this give Matt finish? Because I like Matt finish.