BY GIVENCHY

A high-volume mascara that revitalizes lashes. This innovative, must-have formula features silica micro-beads filled with keratin to protect lashes, while nourishing rice peptides strengthen the lash fringe. The unique two-toned brush's black bristles create instant volume while the white bristles are specialized for high definition. The sleek, couture case with inverted studs adds a touch of sophistication. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cutting-edge mascara was designed by Nicolas Degennes using an intelligent formula enriched with a Lash Booster Expert Complex. Oxazolidone protects the lashes and restructures them while artemia salina extract revitalizes them.

Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara Black Satin
  • "Oh my God! I think I found my holy grail mascara,and it's the Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara, it is seriously the best that works for shortest and tiniest lashes on earth you guys. It adds a lot of volume and it lengthen my lashes,its amazing to use on bottom lashes too.. It honestly took my heart away,I recommend this mascara coz it doesn't move when it dry,not clumpy and doesn't sting my eyes like what other mascara does to me. I would understand if you don't want to splurge your penny on it coz it is expensive I'm not gonna lie,but it does the job pretty well! and for all the high end so far that I've tried this mascara got my heart. :) I hope it helps you an give you hint on how great this product is. xox" in 3 reviews
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
This product is really amazing for the first 2 weeks of using it. It makes your lashes look amazing and it really lengthens it. After about two weeks the formula became really tacky and sticky on the brush and all the bristles flattened out. The color of the mascara started coming off more grey than black it wasn’t as dark. The packaging is nice and I really did love the product but after two week it really didn’t have any life left in it.
Lucy C.
This mascara is the best mascara I’ve tried to date. It’s a volumizing mascara but it does so much more than that. It fanned out my lashes, making them look fuller and fluffier, and it also added a lot of length to them. I only needed one coat to make my eyelashes look amazing and when I added a second coat and it didn’t clump up at all.
Ruth Grace A.

I hope it helps you an give you hint on how great this product is. xox
Flore V.
Ok I found my perfect mascara. It immediately gives tons of volume, it holds a curl really good and it doesn't flake or budge. It doesn't easily comes of though. And it lasts 6 months. For me this product is worth the higher price tag. If you at first use it, it may not be amazing immediately, but for me that was because the brush wasn't saturates with product yet. I think you'll love this if you like a drier formula.
note: if it clumps your lashes together, get rid of excess product.
Farrah K.
Brampton, ON
I love trying new mascaras. I think I buy a new one every time I go into Sephora. I will say that I used to religiously use "They're Real!" by Benefit but Givenchy's mascara's have really impressed me! I love a full lash and the drama this brings is magnificent. It gives my eyes allure but does not get cakey on the lashes.
CONS: This dried up pretty fast, but most good ones do! (Hello Dior Show)

Worth the price, and the packaging is absolutely fabulous too!
Sophie M.
This is such a good mascara! It doesn't flake or smudge, and actually does what it say it will! Adds volume to lashes and is such an inky black, it's perfect. I use this everyday and still adore it!
Mia H.
This mascara changed my life💖 Gives you longer looking lashes, and there are no clumps!! I love this mascara and would highly recommend it!💖
Riddhi P.
Vadodara
As we can see this mascara has different wand for application. Does it work the same? And does this give Matt finish? Because I like Matt finish.

Sephora