BY GIVENCHY

Noir Couture Mascara - # 5 Violet Etonnant see more...

Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara
  • "One of my favorite Mascaras !! (Noir couture by #Givenchy ) Volume , length and am so in love wirh its intense black ! Very easy to be applied , highly recommended" in 6 reviews
Katie W.
I love the formula, but in all honesty, I hate the wand. It's shaped really weird and hard to hold on to. Clumps my lashes together and is a pain to get off of your skin if you mess up. I received it as a sample and used it twice before tossing it. Just wasn't what I wanted in a good mascara.
Valentina P.
Minneapolis
I love this mascara. It is very bougie, the brush is very unique and the formula is great. Its a tad pricey, but it works great. It doesn’t flake or smear. The three ball brush makes application nice and the ball tip on the end makes it easy to get into corners and get the bottom lashes.
Yuhan B.
Miramar , FL
I had tried many máscaras in the past like a lot.... But then I heard about this new mascara from Givenchy and I thought thy should give it try. Long lasting, las extension and light at the same time! I am SOLD went to Sephora and bought got myself one this puppies. I have this puppy a try for my uncle surprise party. It stay on all the time! #Givenchy
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Gorgeous formula! Never clumpy or flaky! Always have a great lash day with this mascara! Lasts all day and holds a curl. Not sure if I would purchase again for the price however it is a nice high end mascara.
Erika E.
I ONLY give this mascara 4 stars because it lasted all day,it’s reminiscent of Dior’s mascara.

Yes it lasts all day and it gives volume.The BIGGEST problem?the way the wand is shaped it makes my lashes clump up.Plus,it is VERY hard yo remove this mascara.

The product (which is NOT cheap $30 dollars) wasted in trying to unclump them sucks.

You’re better off buying Dior Diorshow mascara.
Ashley P.
Las Vegas, NV
This mascara lasted all day without flaking or clumping. I put it on this morning and it's still rocking! It gives my blonde eyelashes enough color without being too much. I would definitely buy this again. It is worth the price.
Hannah 🍌.
Brooklyn, NY
Fullllly obsessed with this product, it makes my lashes much fuller and longer and works even better with a primer underneath. My biggest complaint is it isn't waterproof so if smudges after a long day. Will definitely repurchase.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Hands down in my top 3 mascaras, and has been my go to 75% of the time. Doesn't clump. Use with a primer. Lengthens and thickens well. I've re-purchased this twice. I was very intimidated by the wand, but ended up loving it!
Ruzica R.
I got this for complimentary from influenster and I wanna say I love it I love the fact that the wand turns 90 degrees and makes my lashes so long hence the fact that I don't have any. The packaging is beautiful!
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Best mascara ever I'm so in love with it... it really makes my lashes longer... can't change this mascara!