Givenchy My Makeup Accessories Set

by Givenchy

A must-have set with a full size of Prisme Libre loose powder and mini sizes of the Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara and Le Rose Revelateur Magic Lip Gloss. This couture set includes a full size of Givenchy's bestselling shade Prisme Libre in 1 Harmony the perfect color-correcting loose powder. It features a fusion of four complimentary, complexion refining shades that work together to create a natural, unified, enhanced finish. Its color combination evens out skintone, boosts radiance, and controls shine. Upon application, imperfections appear diminished and skin looks more even and porcelain, with a lasting, luminous, matte finish that's perfect for traveling or touch ups. Top off your makeup look a mini size of the classic Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara in 1 Black Satin. It instantly volumizes, lengthens, and curls lashes, thanks to its unique three-ball brush and formula that help to create the perfect lash silhouette. It's infused with Givenchy's exclusive, Lash Booster Expert Complex to fortify and nourish lashes. Complete your look with a mini size of Le Rose Revelateur Magic Lip Gloss, and watch your lips transform to your perfect shade of pink. This clear gloss reacts to pH of your body, creating hte perfect just-bitten lip look to transform lips on the go. This set contains: - 0.42 oz Prisme Libre loose powder in 1 Harmony (mousseline pastel) - 0.14 oz Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara in 1 Black Satin - 0.12 oz Le Rose Revelateur Magic Lip Gloss in Perfect Pink It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Prisme Libre loose powder is free of talc.

Where does one purchase this wonderful set?
Whish one you like more ??
Whish one you like more ??
Start your review of Givenchy My Makeup Accessories Set!
Chespy B.
Mesquite, TX
I love this product. It's convenient and amazing. It may be a bit pricey but in the long run it is worth it. I have been repurchasing this because it works religiously for me. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I strongly believe that you will not be dissatisfied.
Dalther R.
Tengo esto de Sephora y no puedo dejar de decirle a la gente lo increíble que es. El polvo es mucho más fino, es super mate, que te deja un lienzo en blanco para aplicar rubor, bronceador, resaltador y otros ... El pad de aplicador que viene con este kit es el más suave que he sentido .. Los otros 2 productos son impresionantes también. El brillo es tan interesante, se ajusta su color cuando se aplica, huele muy bien, wow me encantan todos estos productos! La máscara es tan increíble que no se corre ni irrita los ojos. La fórmula no se aglomera, no se seca y escama al final del día y el aplicador es el mejor que he utilizado en mis clientes .. Soy un profesional del maquillaje y lo recomienda mucho a mis clientes! I got this from Sephora and I can't stop telling people how amazing it is. The powder is way finer, It is super matte, which leaves you a blank canvas to apply blush, bronzer, highlighter and others... The applicator pad it comes with is the softest I have ever felt.. The other 2 products are awesome too. The gloss is so interesting, it does adjust it's color when you apply it, smells really good, wow I love all this products! The mascara is so incredible. The formula doesn't clump, doesn't dry and flake at the end of the day and the applicator is the best i've used into my clients.. I am a Pro and would recommended so much!
dianammarcela S.
cali
I love this products you should try them they bring a lot of surprices , I love that you can keep them in any place they has a good sise and this make them prácticas to used them and put them in your poket of make up , you should include this to your makw up things .
Teresa W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Givenchy My Makeup Accessories Set
I love this set~! I was looking for a powder to set my makeup, and this works wonderfully on my light-medium, yellow skin tone. I love the slight scent too. The mascara and lip sample were great bonuses~! I gave the lip sample to my sister because I knew she would love it like I do, and I plan to buy myself a full-sized~!
Sandra L.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Givenchy My Makeup Accessories Set
Buy this, you won't regret it! I got this from Sephora and I can't stop telling people how amazing it is. The powder is way finer and Laura Mercier and stays on all day long, I promise. It is super matte, which leaves you a blank canvas to apply blush, bronzer, highlighter, etc. The applicator pad it comes with is the softest I have ever felt. I am hooked for life. The other 2 products are awesome too. The gloss is so interesting, it does adjust it's color when you apply it, smells really good, I am more of a dramatic color or nude than a pink girl, and this is more pinkish, but it is still great and I put it on top of lipstick, so it works. The mascara is incredible. The formula doesn't clump, doesn't dry and flake at the end of the day AND the applicator is the best I've used. I don't work for Givenchy, but I actually would love too. LOL
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I bought this as a gift. Kind of exspensive but work it the girtee loved it.
I bought this as a gift. Kind of exspensive but work it the girtee loved it.
Casey C.
Newport Beach, CA
I picked up this set from Sephora having never tried any makeup by this brand before so I was very excited. I had heard amazing things about the powder as well as mascara so I thought it was a good purchase! The powder set my makeup perfectly and left me with a bright glow. The powders weren't too cakey or too transparent, they paired perfectly with my concealer from nars! The mascara was awesome as well! It wasn't clumpy but I felt it gave my lashes volume.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I purchased this set from Sephora and I was so excited to try this powder! The reviews said its better than the Laura Mercier brightening powder so I had to put it to the test. I don't love the price but for the cost of the powder you get the travel size mascara and lip gloss. First off the powder is simply amazing! It has a strange floral scent but you get over that pretty quick. The powder is a super soft pretty rainbow of colors that just brighten your whole face. I'm combo to dry right now and it layers beautiful without caking or looking creasy, and I think it's even finer than the Laura Mercier powder but very comparable to the La Mer loose powder. The mascara is nice too and although the wand is pretty big I like it for my lower lashes for some nice drama. The gloss is super thick and smooth and has little color spheres that add a tinge of pink to your lips. I would highly recommend this if you don't mind splurging and want an awesome setting powder.
Cece G.
weehawken
Review for: Givenchy My Makeup Accessories Set
I love the powder so much. It’s a bit hard to use but also easy to keep neat. The powders make your skin bright. It won’t go everywhere because of the packaging, unlike some other brands’s powder. I like the mascara but it’s not so waterproof and it will make your lashes a bit chunky.
Kari G.
This is a great set if you are interested in trying tue brand. I have been using the Givenchy powder for over a year and am so impressed! I have oily skin and it keeps me matte all day. I have since repurchased the powder and got it in a violet colour which is just as good with oil control, and it also brightens! I would highly recommend this!