Givenchy Mister Radiant 1 oz uploaded by Roberta M.Givenchy Mister Radiant 1 oz uploaded by sybill g.

BY GIVENCHY

An innovative face gel with colored microspheres. This transparent gel gives the face a transparent veil of luminous color. Formulated with three microspheres, this weightless gel freshens and moisturizes skin, enhancing the skin's overall color and glow. This gel has a pleasantly light texture that's never greasy. The formula contains three microspheres that together impart a radiant glow. The brown and light-yellow microspheres contain pigments and pearls that give the complexion a glowing color; dark-yellow microspheres contain an antioxidant-active vitamin E derivative.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Roberta M.
Review for: Givenchy Mister Radiant 1 oz more...
This is the perfect product for a 'no makeup' makeup look. It gives the skin a natural looking glow that bring the entire face to life! I am quite pale and this makes me look like I actually go outside (instead of being cooped up in the library all day!). I usually put it on after my sunscreen as the finishing touch of my morning skincare routine. I am blessed with blemish free skin (most of the time) and sometimes I just wear this, some highlighter, brows and I am ready to gooo. It is on the more expensive side ($42 for 1 oz) so I purchased mine when Sephora had a sale (I got it for $33.60 during the 20% off sale and $35.70 during the 15% off sale) and that's the only reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars. Would definitely recommend if you can find it on sale or if you want to splurge on yourself! It has become my ride or die product in the six months I had a pleasure of owning it!
shelby z.
Parker, TX
Review for: Givenchy Mister Radiant 1 oz more...
OH, MY GOD!! I am MAD I haven't heard of this product until now! A little goes a long way so the little tube lasts a long time, the smell is AMAZING, and it gives me a natural looking glow and TAN to my face!! This is so much easier than a full facial routine.
Olivia V.
Review for: Givenchy Mister Radiant 1 oz more...
I purchased this product in hopes of a very natural bronzed look to warm up my fair complexion.
I do like the overall finish and look of this product on the face I do find however you run through this product very quickly for the prize and for application the beads in this gel can be kinda frustrating to burst.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This primer is the best I have ever used. I love the way it smooth my pores and the lift it gives to my skin before makeup application. Skin becomes radiant but not greasy or too oily. I use it with sheer to medium coverage foundation and my skin looks like lit from within! Absolutely love it and will keep using it to achieve a beautiful healthy looking skin!
Christina D.
Holly, MI
I absolutely love love love this product, it brightens my face so much. One of the cons is how much this product even cost lol. It is definitely easy to apply & there are definitely other product out there that are cheaper, but if your like me & like to buy yourself pricey things here and there sometimes... then this is your girls!
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Make skin look so pretty and glowy, however if you have very fair skin like me, I'd recommend mixing between your fingers first and then apply to your face from there because it can get dark fast, but this feels so nice on the skin
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
It's my all time favorite on those days you just won a fill beautiful and natural this it is
Carol O.
Grande Prairie, AB
I really love this bronzer. It makes my makeup dewy and glowly without weighing my face down or shifting around my base. The beads took some getting used too (a beautyblender won't buff them down- only hands will). Aside from that I love it!
Ashley S.
Kennewick , WA
I saw this product randomly on a youtube video. Is it really worth the price? Does it smell okay?
Olivia V.
Just received this and trying to figure out the best way to apply it..? Directly onto face or warm up between fingers then press?