BY GIVENCHY

A convenient, dual-action makeup removing marker for the eyes and lips. This ingenious eraser instantly removes all traces of eye and lip makeup, including waterproof formulas, with its coconut derivative anionic surfactant formula. Skin-soothing and softening properties of fig extract keep skin comfortably balanced and refreshed. The marker includes three spare tips. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Tori C.
Have a smudge with your winged eye liner? NO PROBLEM want that perfect slant with your eye shadow? YOU GOT IT this make up remover is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good one this is literally the best
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
I love this product so much. It works so well! I use it whenever I'm trying to get a sharp wing and mess up! This is so much better than the elf one I previously used! I'd recommend to others to use this product
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
It's like a "Mr Clean Magic Eraser" for the face!! This thing is epic! It allows you to remove makeup errors with precision, and it comes with 3 extra heads as well!
Perfect for those who like a sharp wing ūüėä
Rachel D.
This will help fix any makeup mistake you may make! It works very well and can fix any mess up. I was blown away by how well it worked! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
Mister perfect instant makeup eraser is exactly like the name States perfect helps touch ups small little handy ready to go perfect place in your purse and have it handy whenever needed I recommend this
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA
Great! When using eyeliner this helps fix your mistakes. The sharp tips helps even more. This product is around 30$ but worth the price. I would gladly suggest this to someone. Again eraser is amazing !!
Karina L.
Brownsville, TX
By far the best makeup remover I've ever tried! I love how it's so gentle! The price is incredible, and obviously it's a great brand! I wouldn't trade this makeup remover for anything!!
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
This thing works so well. I used it all the time to fix little mistakes in my makeup. Definitely a must have for anyone who does their makeup a lot.
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Ones of the best makeup removers I've ever used! So easy to use and remove makeup. I recommend this product to anyone who Emily's and loves makeup!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
It's amazing you clean up all the makeup and a small and effective and the prices are asking for and I really do recommend it to anyone
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
Ok makeup eraser????? What that amazing! How dose it work. Is it for removing that mess up of mascara in the eyelid? Is it greasy?
Krislyn R.
East St Paul, MB
Where is the best place to buy this product ?
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
How well does this erase? Does it oil your face after use?
Jacey Y.
I never tried any makeup erasers before. Is this one any good??
Sam B.
Does this actually work? I know cover girl sells a lot of eye liner products with erasers at the end of thwm, but they don't really do what they are advertised to do. Anyone used this before?