Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer 0.8 oz

by Givenchy

A mattifying powder gel. Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer is a soft skin primer that can be used alone or under makeup for a velvety smooth complexion. The lightweight fluid softens and hydrates with silicone gum extracts; and plant extracts work to control sebum production, which provides a long-lasting matte effect that remains light enough to let skin breathe. The subtle light-blue pearlescent shimmers counteract a dull look and minimize the appearance of large pores, leaving skin looking bright and glowing with health.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

is this product discontinued? i cant find it at Sephora or on their website.
Is it drying? I have oily combo skin but my nose and cheeks get so oily, but my under eyes are dry as can be :(
How long is the longevity for controlling oil? I want to give it a try, but wanting to get feedback or reviews before purchasing it.
Start your review of Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer 0.8 oz!
Product Highlights
“i love how smooth this primer is but i have very oily skin and i don't feel does and great a job controlling my shine as it could be. especially at the price tag it comes with. i think this would work best with combination skin.” in reviews
The only primer that worked for my really oily skin!!! i have tried a lot of primers and this is the only one that gave me that matte finish that i have been looking for. just a pea-sized amount of this primer lasts all day! very price but one bottle will last a long time. great buy!
The best primer.... I have very oily skin and this foundation primer just work great for me, my foundation goes on very smoothly, also it takes the shine away is what i love. This product deserve a 5 stars. I just have no idea why they stop making this?????
saint charles MO
This is a smooth pore filling primer that works best with other higher end foundations including other givenchy foundations. It makes your makeup go on smooth and long laster!
Sidney
This is my go-to face primer! I have oily skin, and this helps keep my face matte throughout the day. It is pricey, but totally worth it because it doesn’t take much! I recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
It blurs everything out and I love it one of my favorite face primers ever and again it’s too pricey wish it could be cheaper because I am in love they sell them at Sephora go grab yours they have two different formulas
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My FAVORITE summer time/night out primer! I have a super oily t-zone and this stuff instantly destroys oil spots and keeps my makeup in check all day and night
Homewood , IL
MY FAVORITE FOR MY OILY SKIN!! WORKS THE BEST; it goes on really smooth and does not make me break out! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Sylmar, CA
for about 6 years i have sworn by this primer. it is GREAT and oil free! the texture feels like a softer sand and it smooths on your skin easily!
Tulsa, OK
Best primer in the world. Stays on all day and mattifies without drying. The skin feels like silk and looks airbrushed and smells like peaches
St Charles , IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome primer! I use this when I look for a full coverage look. It’s long lasting and works nicely for all of my foundations.