BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying powder gel. Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer is a soft skin primer that can be used alone or under makeup for a velvety smooth complexion. The lightweight fluid softens and hydrates with silicone gum extracts; and plant extracts work to control sebum production, which provides a long-lasting matte effect that remains light enough to let skin breathe. The subtle light-blue pearlescent shimmers counteract a dull look and minimize the appearance of large pores, leaving skin looking bright and glowing with health.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Is it drying? I have oily combo skin but my nose and chee...2 Answers
  • How long is the longevity for controlling oil? I want to ...2 Answers
Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer 0.8 oz
  • "i love how smooth this primer is but i have very oily skin and i don't feel does and great a job controlling my shine as it could be. especially at the price tag it comes with. i think this would work best with combination skin." in 13 reviews
Lo C.
Sidney
This is my go-to face primer! I have oily skin, and this helps keep my face matte throughout the day. It is pricey, but totally worth it because it doesn’t take much! I recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I initially got a sample of this and immediately fell in love with it. It worked so beautifully the price tag didn't even bother me. Having dry skin I was worried about using a mattifying primer but this managed to work wonders. It didn't dry me out or cling to any texture; it almost seemed to melt into my skin, filled in my pores and smoothed out my imperfections.
Winly L.
The best primer....
I have very oily skin and this foundation primer just work great for me, my foundation goes on very smoothly, also it takes the shine away is what i love. This product deserve a 5 stars. I just have no idea why they stop making this?????
Daniela M.
It blurs everything out and I love it one of my favorite face primers ever and again it’s too pricey wish it could be cheaper because I am in love they sell them at Sephora go grab yours they have two different formulas
Kirstin L.
Lisbon, NY
Love, Love, Love. I have combination oily skin and this keeps me matte all day! For the price the size of the bottle is kinda small, but since it does such a great job...I'll deal.
Diandra K.
Pearland, TX
This is by far the best primer I have ever used! This product has a great scent and is truly a matte primer. It always keeps my foundation in place! My only con is that there isn't a larger size available for purchase.
Taylor J.
The idea of a mat primer was more than ideal, but unfortunately it didn’t have that affect for me. I was still experiencing shininess in my t-zone, and for the price point, I was disappointed. I did love how it felt and looked on my skin when it was first applied. I was also instructed that I could use a touch of it after a few hours to reduce shininess, but this process seemed to only remove my foundation and cause me to reapply.
Madison C.
I purchased this from Sephora after attending an outdoor wedding in August. The primer I originally wanted to purchase, Sephora didn't carry so they suggested this one instead. To say I am obsessed is an understatement. This has become one of my staple everyday items and I recommend it to all my friends! It makes my face feel silly soft while keeping my face looking oil free and clean. It is amazing.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the best mattifying primer I've ever used! It's silicone-based and you can definitely feel that in the texture - it fills in pores and really just melts into the skin to combat shine and helps to keep makeup adhered to oily spots for a good eight or so hours. Foundation applies smoothly on top and doesn't cling to it in any way, so it's perfect for spot-priming your oiliest parts of the face.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Talking about a product that literally smooths out skin's surface and blur imperfections and pores, you got it! I swear by this primer. Smells like peaches and makes your skin look wonderful. Somedays I only put the primer and a mascara, you won't even need foundation. Great price for how long it lasts. Mattifies the skin without making it look dull. It is the one and only primer I will recommend to anyone. Summer time it works wonders for sweating face too. Love love love--at Sephora.
Stella F.
Bellevue, WA
Is it drying? I have oily combo skin but my nose and cheeks get so oily, but my under eyes are dry as can be :(
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
How long is the longevity for controlling oil? I want to give it a try, but wanting to get feedback or reviews before purchasing it.