Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer 0.8 oz uploaded by Erin G.Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer 0.8 oz uploaded by Jacqueline B.

BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying powder gel. Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer is a soft skin primer that can be used alone or under makeup for a velvety smooth complexion. The lightweight fluid softens and hydrates with silicone gum extracts; and plant extracts work to control sebum production, which provides a long-lasting matte effect that remains light enough to let skin breathe. The subtle light-blue pearlescent shimmers counteract a dull look and minimize the appearance of large pores, leaving skin looking bright and glowing with health.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Is it drying? I have oily combo skin but my nose and cheeks get so ...2 Answers
  • How long is the longevity for controlling oil? I want to give it a ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madison C.
Madison C.
I purchased this from Sephora after attending an outdoor wedding in August. The primer I originally wanted to purchase, Sephora didn't carry so they suggested this one instead. To say I am obsessed is an understatement. This has become one of my staple everyday items and I recommend it to all my friends! It makes my face feel silly soft while keeping my face looking oil free and clean. It is amazing.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the best mattifying primer I've ever used! It's silicone-based and you can definitely feel that in the texture - it fills in pores and really just melts into the skin to combat shine and helps to keep makeup adhered to oily spots for a good eight or so hours. Foundation applies smoothly on top and doesn't cling to it in any way, so it's perfect for spot-priming your oiliest parts of the face.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome primer!! Makes skin perfectly smooth and immediately cancels out any shininess. I honestly wasn't even phased by the price tag...that is until I opened the package and saw how small the package is! I love the product but I'm going to run through this thing in like a month.
Erin G.
Erin G.
I was in a wedding and had the luck of scoring the 9am makeup appointment. The MUA used this and my foundation stayed matte until late evening, when I blotted my nose once. I recommend this to all my friends with combo/oily issues. Goes on smooth, feels really light. Got mine at Sephora.
Edwarlyn B.
Edwarlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample card and i like this product so much. I'd afraid because the texture is pretty similar to Smashbox Photofinish an this one didn't work for me, so i use this Givenchy just in my T zone and works perfectly!! no redness, no pimples, great!!
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Granted that I have ridiculously oily skin, this product does a fair job, it's super smooth and by it self it does control oil for a few hours, probably works better for combination skin. Layered with another oil control product works pretty well.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer I got as a sample from Sephora and it works really good!! It has the typical givenchy floral scent to it and I apply it to my T zones only and it keeps me pretty matte for about 6 hours
Carly S.
Carly S.
Homewood , IL
MY FAVORITE FOR MY OILY SKIN!! WORKS THE BEST; it goes on really smooth and does not make me break out! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
L F.
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talking about a product that literally smooths out skin's surface and blur imperfections and pores, you got it! I swear by this primer. Smells like peaches and makes your skin look wonderful. Somedays I only put the primer and a mascara, you won't even need foundation. Great price for how long it lasts. Mattifies the skin without making it look dull. It is the one and only primer I will recommend to anyone. Summer time it works wonders for sweating face too. Love love love--at Sephora.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially got a sample of this and immediately fell in love with it. It worked so beautifully the price tag didn't even bother me. Having dry skin I was worried about using a mattifying primer but this managed to work wonders. It didn't dry me out or cling to any texture; it almost seemed to melt into my skin, filled in my pores and smoothed out my imperfections.
Stella F.
Stella F.
Bellevue, WA
Is it drying? I have oily combo skin but my nose and cheeks get so oily, but my under eyes are dry as can be :(
Tong X.
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
How long is the longevity for controlling oil? I want to give it a try, but wanting to get feedback or reviews before purchasing it.