Givenchy Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen uploaded by carla m.Givenchy Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY GIVENCHY

Effective and discreet, this magical pencil acts like a shadow chaser and a complexion reviver by immediately reducing visible signs of fatigue. Its perfectly fluid, soothing texture is fragrance-free and contains SPF 10 sun protection and Actiwake Complex, a Givenchy exclusive that combines two multivitamin-charged plant extracts for a refreshed, revitalized complexion.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Review for: 2 Milk more...
I like it, but I don't use it often. At some point when i was having really dark circles - i was highly recommended to try it and since then I bought it couple times. It covers pretty well whatever you need to cover. The only cons: it can be noticed from the layer of foundation and thats not nice if you are covering red spots. If you are covering dark circles - it covers really great, just doesn't add light, freshness, for example as tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite high-ends brightening products. I love using it under my eyes. The good thing about this is it doesn't make my under eye areas look cakey and doesn't make them look like I'm wearing concealer. It can't cover my dark circle like concealer though, but I love how natural it looks my fair skin.
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
So far I like it, great coverage and doesn't crease, even without a powder. So silky and refreshing on the eye as well as brightening. It's great for a splurge but not something I would NEED
launa d.
I swore by this the first time I bought it but slowly it became less effective. Its way to expensive for the little bit you get and more a highlighter than a concealer. would suggest maybe boots instead.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Very lightweight and easy to blend out. Because this product if more emollient I do recommend setting the product especially if it is used for the under eye. The packaging feels durable and easy to use. It's a higher price tag but I think it's worth it.
carla m.
This concealer is awesome. This concealer goes hand in hand with the foundation. I love this because it's leaves a natural finish and it's light in the face just like the foundation.
Eleni D.
This highlight pen works great, and with the brush attach it makes it easy to apply. This gives off a nice "glow" and I even use it to highlight above my cheekbones
Rita H.
I have tried the YSL eclat touche and also the By Terry elcat touche. The Givenchy does not stand out from the other products, especially for the price, I would go with By Terry. It also settles into the lines underneath my eyes and makes the wrinkles more obvious
Lauren T.
I really like this corrective pen for under eye. A little product goes a long way.
After moisturizing and using under eye cream I dab a small bit under eye to hide any dark shadows. Would definitely buy again.
Rebecca D.
My go to highlighter! So glad I tried it. It brightens up my under eye area and conceals my dark circles better than any other concealer I've tried. I would definitely recommend trying it you won't regret it!
Diana V.
Doral, FL
member-5d167287d
I want to try this how do it work