Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
#368 in Concealer
Givenchy Mister Light Corrective Pen. Givenchy Mister Light every woman`s Mister Right! It is both a concealer and an illuminator that reduces the visible signs of fatigue and energises the complexion. A firm favourite of leading makeup artists and women seeking to erase imperfections to create an luminous effect. All skin types Purifying/ balancing Pencil
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Used when it first launched its defiantly does what it says but you get so little product for the price mine lasted maybe 2 months and I didn't repurchase because there are better products out now that are more of a value in my opinion the tart shape tape would be just as affective and amazing coverage
Jamilla C.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
This is the Givenchy Version of YSL Touche Eclat, and I actually like this product better - It is more subtly illuminating and doesn't look too pink, yellow, or peach. It won't conceal, but it will refresh the face.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Albuquerque, NM
Has a nice consistency and covers a lot Of the things that you want to be covered, I would definitely recommend this product. Although I do not think that they have a lot of shades so the shades may very:/
Nrmin Y.
Nrmin Y.
Cincinnati, OH
Looks just my type and its just amazing. I love the bottle of it and the color and how you turn it to get the color.
Yurby V.
Yurby V.
florida
Me gustó porque tapaba imperfecciones y mis ojeras, lo único q no tolere fue que me irritó un poco la cara.
Johana V.
Johana V.
Eloy, AZ
Me encanta es muy bueno, cubre bien, y dura mucho , la verdad se los recomiendo
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
I love this. I went to sephora to get a new concealer, especially for under my eyes, and the lady showed me this which I fell in love with. Not to mention I was really tired and my eyes were puffy/ had dark circles that were very evident. It immediately covered them up and brightened my under eyes, it looked so much better! She said it can also be used as a highlighter so that's a plus!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I was looking to buy a good under eye concealer. This looked nice and portable plus no squeezing. However I feel like make up for ever applies better and has more coverage. Not a product I would buy again it's just not for me.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Lynbrook, NY
Purchased this a few months ago, first time user- "mister toast" works good for under eye coverage and long lasting.
Alba C.
Alba C.
OMG! no words to describe this one. Easy to apply, Blenable the best corrector/concealer ever tried this far🌌
Nataly L.
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
How long does this last ? How full coverage is this ?
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Forest Park, GA
Is this like concealer? If so how is the quality of the product?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
How well does this cover up dark circles? I need a miracle lol
Is this more of an undereye concealer or a high coverage, spot concealer? Looking for a good undereye one.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Is it heavy duty? Does it crease?