BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Mister Light Corrective Pen. Givenchy Mister Light every woman`s Mister Right! It is both a concealer and an illuminator that reduces the visible signs of fatigue and energises the complexion. A firm favourite of leading makeup artists and women seeking to erase imperfections to create an luminous effect. All skin types Purifying/ balancing Pencil see more...

• How well does this cover up dark circles? I need a miracle lol2 Answers
  • Am new at this make up stuff so help me lol, what is this used fo...1 Answers
  • How does it compare to the YSL Touche Eclat formula?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Other
I purchased the number 2 In mister light concealer pen. I usually use the ysl touché eclat pen in 1.5 & 2 but I needed something with more coverage but still has the brightening effect and this is it. It’s in between a ysl touché eclat pen and NARS radiant concealer. This is in the middle I love it because I don’t have to worry about setting the rest of my face just around my nose where I get oily I use this under my eyes forehead and chin I don’t use foundation anymore. This is great for everyday and I thought I was only going to use it on occasion but I love that it looks so natural so It’s an everyday pen now. Sometimes I set it with lm powder or givenchy prism libre in satin blanc or hourglass ambient light powder. Those work best with it. You will be happy you bought this I’m just giving comparison in my review for anyone who is familiar. If you haven’t used this it’s fool proof and luminous. It looks like a foundation but it doesn’t feel like one at all. I have oily skin and I’m acne prone and I’ve never had a problem with this one!
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a few months back. However, It just does not excite me. The formula is thick and the applicator brush makes it easy to swipe under your eyes but you really have to blend it in and it does not cover my dark circles completely. If you do not set it with powder it will crease like crazy! I will continue to finish the product I have but I just do not think it is worth the price tag!
Nicole G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used when it first launched its defiantly does what it says but you get so little product for the price mine lasted maybe 2 months and I didn't repurchase because there are better products out now that are more of a value in my opinion the tart shape tape would be just as affective and amazing coverage
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Biscuit 5
Normally I opt for a fuller coverage concealer and one that is more mattifying. I am pleasantly surprised by this! Nice coverage and with the peachiness it has I don't have to reach for my corrector as well. Very hydrating and smooth around the eyes. Great multi tasking product!
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a beautiful concealer . It has a satin finish working well for all skin types . It gives a full coverage without being heavy . The pen applicator makes it easy for mapping out hi light . I took a star away for the color range lacks colors for deeper skin tones .
Nadia S.
I love this. I went to sephora to get a new concealer, especially for under my eyes, and the lady showed me this which I fell in love with. Not to mention I was really tired and my eyes were puffy/ had dark circles that were very evident. It immediately covered them up and brightened my under eyes, it looked so much better! She said it can also be used as a highlighter so that's a plus!
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
A great concealer if your looking for a new one to try. It's very blendable and creamy. It feels light on the skin, it doesn't feel think at all. It's nice to help blend your under eyes to take away all the dark circles.
Giselle W.
Brownsville, TX
This looks amazing for leaving under eyes looking if you had just put any hydrating cream it smooths your under eyes and makes it look with a glowing finished I want this concealer it looks amazing for any 24 hour day wear
Jessica Z.
Savannah, GA
Totally amazing, is really nice with any kind of skin, have a really good presentation and you can keep it on your face all day! It has no comparation, is really incredible and of course I would buy it again!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking to buy a good under eye concealer. This looked nice and portable plus no squeezing. However I feel like make up for ever applies better and has more coverage. Not a product I would buy again it's just not for me.
Nur A.
Is it heavy duty? Does it crease?
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
How long does this last ? How full coverage is this ?
Is this more of an undereye concealer or a high coverage, spot concealer? Looking for a good undereye one.
Lesly L.
Forest Park, GA
Is this like concealer? If so how is the quality of the product?
Lauren W.
How well does this cover up dark circles? I need a miracle lol