BY GIVENCHY

A transparent, non-sticky serum enriched with a powerful sea molecule well-known for its revitalizing properties. Lashes are left fortified, denser, and more resistant to falling out. With its breakthrough massage technology, Mister Lash Booster offers all-in-one eyelash care, lash primer, and transparent mascara. Thanks to the high-performing formula and a specific applicator, which is composed of supple bristles for a massage action that helps nourish the lashes in depth, it helps nourish and fortify lashes for a denser and more resistant fringe. Mister Lash can be used for both lashes and eye brows. At night:-Applied on its own from the root to the tip, it intensively treats the lashes. During the day: -Applied on its own from the root to the tip, it treats the lashes while naturally intensifying the eyes, providing the lashes with volume, curl, and shine for a "makeup without makeup" look-Before applying mascara, thanks to its smoothing and fixing properties, it facilitates application and improves mascara effects and hold, at the same time as it treats the lashes. Research results: Lash's density/ volume = +96%More nourished Lashes = 91%More resistant/ stronger lashes = 84%Visibly more numerous = 69% see more...

• This sounds like a great product. Anyone ever use this before? ...3 Answers
  • Does anybody know of a cruelty free alternative to this product?1 Answers
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I'd say it gets the job done very well, I was a little skeptical at first but I took the risk and bought this with high hopes and thankfully I was not disappointed, I have been using this for 2 months now and I have noticed a huge difference on my eyelashes. I was starting to loose my lashes because of excessive use of falsies but I'm glad I found this product because it's been a lifesaver! Very satisfied with this product and I absolutely encourage women interested in this to buy it and try it, it's worth it👌❤
Shirley Q.
Purchased this because I felt like lashes are a bit weak. They fall out when I curl them & seem a bit sparse. I tried it out for a week and it looks like it strengthened my lashes because when I curl them or rub my eyes, no lashes were falling out. However, the application is quite complicated or should I say tricky? You twist the product out from the bottom & you must not twist too much because you don't want too much serum on the applicator. Once you see some serum coming out of the hole of the brush, carefully brush it onto your lashes (from base to top). Apply it onto your lower lashes as well!
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
Excellent product! It works very well at lengthening and strengthening eyelashes. It's a pretty reasonable price for a high end beauty product like this (about $33) compared to most similar products which can exceed $80. Overall its formula is very effective. Definitely worth buying.
Kristine s.
This sounds like a great product. Anyone ever use this before? Thoughts?
Sydney F.
Boston, MA
Does anybody know of a cruelty free alternative to this product?