BY GIVENCHY

Dreaming of perfectly even and oh-so-natural eyebrows? Givenchy has developed the first transparent eyebrow-fixing pencil that's totally natural.Enriched with emollient, shea, and aloe, eyebrows are immediately and evenly smoothed. Achieve the right movement with only your finger thanks to selected polymers, which reinforce adhesion. A perfectly transparent shade for ultra-natural and subtly glossy eyebrows.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love this pencil! It lasts forever and the wax goes on very easily and softly as to not pull at your brows but not too soft that it leaves behind too much. I put this over my brows so that my brow powder sticks and stays all day.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I likee this pencil because i like contouring my eyebrows and after pluck them. And of course, apply in my make up every day, i like apply the water line.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
If you mess up your eyebrows this is perfect to use. To fix them after your done won't even notice if you meet up love those fixing pencil
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
For that quick touch up in between
getting,my eyebrows arch.I Can get the
elusion of the perfect arch on the go
bien si lo compro muy a menudo

y lo volveria a comprar siempre tengo en casa

es bien