BY GIVENCHY

A highlighter pen that imparts a bronze glow. Givenchy Mister Bright Touch of Light Pen allows you to illuminate your face with the swipe of a pen. It's made with a high concentration of tiny white mother-of-pearl to effortlessly highlight and illuminate features and bestow a lit-from-within glow.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Sydney S.
Cameron Park, CA
I am a college student. I hardly sleep. THIS IS A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS! Makes me look so much more awake than I really am. So go ahead and spend your nights studying away... or partying and just refresh in the AM with this bad boy. I love myself some high end makeup, if you want to splurge try this!
Maritza G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I have been trying out a sample I recently received with my sephora purchase and I absolutely love it! I will soon be purchasing the full size ASAP !
Samaria A.
great stuff , love the texture to it when you apply it to your face ! high recommended it
Ulia
Toronto
Although this is an amazing product, I question as to whether or not it is worth the $50 or so for what you actually get. The pen itself contains 1.6 mL of product, and depending on how much "correction" you would like to "correct," this could be used up extremely quickly! Do not waste for under the eyes, etc.
Patricia P.
Winnipeg , MB
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this highlighter/illuminator! I believe it is worth every penny. I have recently tried Temtu and Givenchy is by far thee better product!