Givenchy Matte and Blur Primer Stick uploaded by Lisa D.Givenchy Matte and Blur Primer Stick uploaded by Eşrãa E.

BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying primer for a perfectly matte and velvety complexion all day long. Givenchy's innovative Matte and Blur Primer Stick is a mattifying primer that's also perfect for an instant touch-up. This stick mattifies complexion, blurs imperfections, and refines the appearance of skin texture. Hour after hour, the formula eliminates shine while keeping a luminous complexion with a transparent, soft, and velvety finish. This universal pink shade can be applied on every skin tone. The stick format is easy to use, and is also easy to carry everywhere. Bring a velvety matte effect to your skin all day long, whether it's your daily beauty routine or for touch-ups anytime.

Buy on Sephora
  • "ong its the beat for me..i love thw creamy texture and its great for oily skin as well..definately would give this product 3 thumbs up" in 7 reviews
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
If you have super shiny oily skin this is a must have for your vanity the pink is like a universal blendable color that works on every skin tone it’s amazing it mattafizes your skin makes it look flawless works all day plus you can’t even feel it and it layers well
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product works wonders. It’s amazing. It’s very easy to blend and apply. It makes your skin matte and make its look amazing. There are no cons to this product at all. The pros are that if you have oily skin it makes it look amazing by making it matte. It’s stays all day. When you have the production you can’t even feel it on your skin.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This has no purpose. You put this on your face and there will be no difference except that you are a little more broke compared to before you bought this. Don’t waste your money like I did. Get a normal primer.
Viv T.
I was impressed with how well this primer works. It's an easy and no mess application. I typically use this primer after I apply a liquid primer and I notice a huge difference. Whenever I use this primer, my pores are smaller and my make up looks smoother.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this stuff it’s such a cute pink blurring stick, it works great and it’s easy to bring with everywhere. It’s easy to apply and it helps reduce the size of your pores under your makeup. I’d recommend!
anastasia d.
I love this so much! I got a sample of it and had to buy the big thing when I ran out! It goes on smooth as a primer and had a nice shimmer added to it! I use it on my cheeks as a highlighter and primer
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This is expensive because it’s givenchy but it’s a great makeup primer that helps your makeup stay put all day it’s very easy to apply
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
Ong its the beat for me..i love thw creamy texture and its great for oily skin as well..definately would give this product 3 thumbs up
Neha B.
alameda, CA
This worked great for me. I received it as a gift and loved it. It covered up my pores right away and left my skin looking smooth 🌷🔥🌸
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
I used this as my primer did a nice job blurring my imperfections (huge pores) It is expensive but I would recommend this
Angela G.
I wanna try this please
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
Who else thinks this is just yummy looking?💖
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy
What are your thoughts of this primer? And which is the best primer to use it this isn't the first option
Asma M.
i need this please
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
Does this leave any color?