BY GIVENCHY

Coverage: Medium Sheer Skin type: Normal Combination Finish: Satin Matte Radiant Natural SPF: - SPF 20 A matte foundation that's inspired by the feel and comfort of velvet that's straight from the runways. With the delicateness of velvet, Matissime Velvet mattifies the complexion instantly with long-lasting hold, while keeping skin balanced and allowing it to breathe. Dual mattifying technology instantly imparts a matte effect: the airy structure of silica microspheres optimizes the absorption of excess sebum and moisture while allowing the skin to breathe. It gives skin a lasting matte effect, while a botanical trio targets oily areas without drying-out the dry and normal areas of skin. Protected with a special coating, pigments extend color hold. It also refines, protects, and evens out your skintone. The foundation is enriched with black cumin oil, which is renowned for its purifying benefits and helps protect the skin and reveal its pure beauty. On application, burnet, ginger, and cinnamon extracts help tighten the pores. Small imperfections are concealed and the appearance of pores is reduced. It leaves a radiant, unifying matte finish on the skin that preserves its fine texture and natural glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Suggested Usage: Fingertip application: -Apply with your fingertips to the middle part of the face. Spread outwards and over the neck. Makeup blender application: -Apply the desired amount of foundation to the DAMP sponge. -If needed, remove excess product with a tissue. Apply to the face. -Use the side portions of the cone to apply foundation to cheeks and forehead. -Use the tips of the cones for hard-to-reach areas and places where the skin is more fragile, such as the undereye area, the corners of the nose, and the upper lip. -Lock in the foundation with Prisme Visage compact powder or Prisme Libre Loose Powder.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor J.
Review for: Mat Beige
My favorite foundation! It matches beautifully to my skin, and applies evenly with my beauty blender. This product leaves my skin feeling amazing and looking even better. I wouldn’t consider this a full coverage foundation, but it does build if you try. The price point is around $65.00, but it will last me around 2 months.
Leah C.
Gilbert
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation of all time, it blends so perfectly into the skin and doesn't settle into lines or wrinkles. It has a light scent that goes away once it dries but it's very pretty. This is perfect for combination skin and leaves me looking radiant and healthy.
Mo Makeup M.
Review for: Mat Amber
I quickly fell in love with this foundation.This foundation is very lightweight and build-able in coverage. I personally like the light to build-able medium coverage. As a hair stylist during blow drys i can break a sweat and this foundation wears so well, doesn't make me shiny nor look heavy on the skin. It wears so well during my 10-12hr days The finish is fantastic! It is something i wear with confidence daily.I do wish the shade range was better so more could enjoy this amazing foundation.  Givenchy Matissime Velvet Radiant Mattifying Fluid Foundation SPF 20
elvina a.
Review for: Mat Beige
Ok so, this is a dislike for me. Maybe I'm weird, maybe its my skin, but it just didn't work on me. I mean, when i had it applied by someone else, it looked so bomb, but when i applied it myself at home, it looked terrible. My pores and my dry patches showed... So, I wouldn't recommend if you're not so great at applying makeup I guess? lol. I'd also like to state that I had gotten a facial the day it was applied on me by someone else compared to how my skin usually is. Anyways, I went back to my makeup forever after using this for a week, hah.  Givenchy Matissime Velvet Radiant Mattifying Fluid Foundation SPF 20
houda M.
Review for: Mat Honey
Ok for long time I was trying to find a perfect foundation for my needs and I found a couple (Dior Forever, Lancôme, ) the big issues I was having those foundations oxidase on me I have to wear the lighter shades for my fair skin tone but on both looks too pink and Im more neutral undertone I little more yellow. Well after the reviews and a you tube video of this foundation i give it a try and you know what?? I love it!! I found the perfect shade and looks good on my combination skin i make the perfect combo with YSL primer and this foundation. Looks perfect and flawless . You should try it!!
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Mat Honey
While it is not listed as a medium to full coverage, most lighter coverage products do a pretty good job at hiding my redness---this was unable to do that. It feels great and like I have nothing on my skin and dried down very matte, not radiant at all. The reason I give it a 4 when I was contemplating 3 is its other overall performance. I usually get oily mid-day, or very very dry. I never got oily, but never experienced the drying feeling. Didn't budge, but would be happier if it had fuller coverage or some more radiance on its own.
Isabella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En mi estuche de maquillaje siempre llevo muchas bases la mayoría de ellas son marcas de farmacias pero llevo una en particular que me encanta y es está adoro este producto para trabajar con mis clientes les da un acabado hermoso recomendada

In my makeup kit I always carry many bases most of them are brands of pharmacies but I have one in particular that I love and it is I love this product to work with my clients gives them a beautiful finish recommended
Kim P.
This is an overall good foundation but it's designed for normal to combination skin. If you have combination skin this foundation is for you. I can wear this foundation up to 8 hours and no shine peaks through.
Its a light to medium coverage. The foundation is very light and its buildable.
It has SPF 20 and dries to a matte and satin finish.
The price point is about $50 at Sephora.
The only con is the shade range. It is very limited per Women of Color.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is absolutely stunning! I have found my holy grail foundation! I do caution anyone wanting to try it not use a hydrating concealer. I tried this at first and it made it break down badly under my eyes only. I then tried a fuller coverage matte concealer and it was perfect ALL DAY LONG. It has a gorgeous soft demi matte finish and looked perfect until I removed it. It did not settle in fine lines at all.
Nicole N.
Review for: Mat Beige
I love this product. It smells very nice and it gives us soft Focus filter for your skin. This is a medium buildable coverage foundation and it does have a scent to it, much like all luxury foundations. If you don't like that this Foundation is not for you. Although it's expensive in my opinion it is worth it!
Carolina P.
So I'm using Fit Me foundation but it leaves blotches so I was wondering is there any foundations that would be recommended I'd love to test and try a new product
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This seems pretty pricey for a foundation.....is it really good? What's so special?
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
Has anyone tried these? If so, what are your thoughts/observations?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really working? Is it makes my skin oily?
Kaitlyn M.