BY GIVENCHY

What it is:
A multi-use sponge applicator for smooth, even coverage.

What it does:
The Makeup Blender Fluid & Compact Foundation Sponge can be used damp with fluid foundations or dry with compacts. A new unique double-cone shape of the MakeUp Blender ensures quick and precise application while its central strip keeps fingers clean. Use the sides of the cone to apply foundation to cheeks and forehead. Use the tips of the cones for hard-to-reach areas where the skin is more fragile—including the eye area, corners of the nose, and upper lip areas.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

Buy on Sephora
  • "This blender foundation sponge works so great!! It helps blend my makeup into my face really well, but doesn't soak up all my makeup! I love it so much!! It's definitely better than the others! I would buy again and again!" in 12 reviews
Laura L.
I really like this sponge. I think the shape and look and feel of it are much better than a beauty blender or any other sponge. They basically all do the same thing, but this sponge is for people that like to be extraaaaa and say their sponge is Givenchy.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I did not find this sponge to be appealing to me at all. First off, the shape of this just makes no absolute sense. I find that it wastes so much of my products because the sponge just absorbs it all. I greatly prefer the morphe beauty sponge and the real techniques sponge over this one.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Givenchy Makeup Blender Fluid & Compact Foundation Sponge This sponge is not properly accommodating what it should do. It doesn't blend much, and I think it's comparable to the silicone ones as far as texture. Icky feel.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I haven't purchased this product yet but I did try out my friend's. She and I have the same skin color and undertones, so we test out each other's make-up products pretty frequently. I love how easy it is to apply this foundation. It would be a perfect addition to my purse. The finish is stunning and my skin looked flawless. I do put on a primer and setting powder and this foundation lasted all day without the need for re-application. I have sensitive, combination skin and I didn't have any issues with this product. The only reason I took off a star is because it is pretty pricey for the amount of product that you get. But that fact aside, I really loved trying out this product. I love that it doesn't require other sponges or brushes.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The shape of this blending tool looks so awkward. You will likely waste more foundation because of the narrowness trying to apply it on your skin than using something slightly rounder. Probably take longer as well. Also the price, then again its the brand you're paying for.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I found this blender very useful with its pointed end compared to the rounded ones for around my eyes nose lips hair line ect for foundation and concealer and it blended very smoothly I think it's useful but not worth the money it costs I'd rate it a seven
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Pleasantly pleased! For some reason I thought this would be a bit difficult to work with however I was glad to find out that this is a great twist on a beauty sponge ... the tip isn't too flexible which makes is great for under eyes or around the nose. The shape is great for contouring and baking. Definitely a multiplayer in my makeup routine. Anyone curious about this should definitely give it a try.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
It's way overly priced. It does not pick up the product and it makes the foundation patchy. I love the brand but this one is a miss. Stick to the original beauty blender. If you are looking for something price comparable
Try the maybeline pink sponge!
Brianne C.
Dallas, TX
As an avid user of Givenchy's Mister Smooth primer, I was excited when they finally came out with a sponge! I feel like luxury brands for the most part tend to put more effort and funds into the production of their products so I assumed this would be no different. Here's what I don't get: people LOVE the original beauty blender. They swear by it. Why not go and touch a beauty blender before putting out a sponge like Givenchy's that doesn't expand when wet and feels hard as a rock?
Alexyss R.
Kenosha, WI
I love beauty blenders, they are my ride or die! I thought this one would be wonderful because of the finger protector but it is just awkward to hold. It doesn't blend well either and I just can't get use to it. I wouldn't reccoment this for anything besides blending the inner corner concealer.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This looks interesting. Any good?
Dior S.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this work as well as sephora beauty blenders?
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Is this a good sponge or like any other beauty sponge ?
Andrea M.
Yonkers
I must try this looks cool
Alecia K.
Does anyone like how its shaped? It looks so weird xD