Givenchy Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Sara E.

BY GIVENCHY

Intense color & pearly sparkle on eyelids-Firm & creamy texture easy to sharpen-Easy & precise application-Long lasting- Makes your eyes look bigger & mysterious Product Line: Givenchy - Brow & Liner - Magic Khol Eye Liner PencilProduct Size: 1.1g/0.03oz

• Which color is good for fair skin? Or is all of t...Be the first to answer!
  • Want to buy a new khol pencil in white colour will this work good ?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between master Kajal eyeliners and regular...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Selva A.
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this at my fave cosmetic retail store. The make up artist at the store suggested this mascara, I specified for a higher end brand.
The price is a bit steep but you do get a pencil sharpener with the item. Which to me is a plus. The other pro is that Givenchy is a great brand. The con is that my eyes do get teary eye when I apply it.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
I love this Kajal liner. It's important to understand that a Kajal look is dark and smudge. This liner isn't meant to be super precise- which is why it is a "chunky" pencil. It is a look that goes back to Egyptian times. My favorite way to apply is in the inner rim and then blinking hard a few times to get a sexy, smoldering eye.
jess t.
jess t.
Not worth $26
Very creamy and pigmented but breaks easily
There's an even blacker eyeliner that's waterproof and doesn't smudge that is better which is the nyx waterproof liner
It's gel like and even more black
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Givenchy Magic Kajal Eye Pencil 1 Magic Black 0.09 oz
AMAZING black pencil! Worth every penny! Long lasting and very, very BLACK. Applies super smooth and yet gives you time to blend/smudge!
Shary G.
Shary G.
Commerce, CA
Love how creamy this product is. Also it really stays put. Love how long wearing it is.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
Review for: Black
It's an eyeliner pencil, what can I say? It doesn't smudge or fade through out the day. I use it on my waterline and I don't have to sharpen it often. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all so I'm pleased. I would like to see it come in a twist-up form.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
Review for: Coffee
This is definitely my favorite high end eyeliner.

It sharpens really nicely and holds its pointy tip well. It is not messy and is easy to apply. But if you are looking for a more smoked out look, you can smudge it with a sponge as well for that look.

I have allergies and really watery eyes, and it stays on my waterline throughout the day. It is very easy to apply and glides on nicely. It is not uncomfortable, and does not bother my incredibly sensitive eyes.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Jackson, CA
Review for: Givenchy Magic Kajal Eye Pencil 1 Magic Black 0.09 oz
The pigmentation is great and goes on beautifully and has great staying power. The only thing I am not fond of is the price tag. But I guess that comes with the Givenchy name.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Black
Best eyeliner I've ever bought. Lasts all day and goes on very smooth. It is well worth the money
hailey b.
hailey b.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Black
I love this product! I really like pencils over liquid and this is more of a creamy pencil and doesn't hurt your eye to press down and get a defined line. The quality is well worth the money, the only thing i wish is that it was the kind of liner that had a twist bottom rather than requiring a sharpener.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Want to buy a new khol pencil in white colour will this work good ?
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
What is the difference between master Kajal eyeliners and regular ones ?
Marley W.