BY GIVENCHY

She makes her own luck and rewrites all the rules, leaving just one: Live Irresistible. The refreshing sweetness of a crisp pear blends with the vivacity of juicy raspberry for a tangy freshness. Airy petals of rose and allspice berries ignite sensual musks and woody notes in an explosive finale. The couture inspired bottle is fresh and effervescent, adorned with light pink studs and a bright pink label that remind you to Live Irresistible. Notes: Allspice Berries, Juicy Raspberry, Rose, Crisp Pear. Style: Fun. Bright. Happy. see more...

Tegan T.
Cardiff
This is my signature scent! It was bought for me as a present and I’ve continued to purchase this item! The smell is fresh and fruity. It lasts a long time on the skin. The packaging for the product is great! I’m always attracted to the packaging of an item and this is perfect.
Megan K.
Spruce Grove , AB
Beautiful classic sweet fragrance. It wears very well and doesn't fade off until the end of a long day. I've worked up a sweat cleaning house and it still smelled lovely at the end of the day
Huiying C.
It’s alright. Nothing to hate but it’s not really something i love either. It starts off quite bright and citrusy and dries down to a musky floral pretty quickly. Sillage is good and lasts long enough for a day
Julie G.
I used up two samples before buying it, and I don’t regret it. The smell is amazing, lasts a long time and I always get compliments with this one.
Zee N.
It's my favourite perfume of the year it smells so good and lasts longer than my usual perfume. I absolutely love this brand and their products especially perfumes. I would definitely recommend to others.

Sephora