Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sara G.Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maria H.

BY GIVENCHY

Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum - She makes the most of every single day. Her witty and joyful spirit transforms any experience into a fun adventure. Life is her playground. Her fragrance? Givenchy Live Irrsistible Eau de Parfum, a spicy fruity floral. Just like her, it is sweet and has plenty of spice! The sweet scents of gourmand pineapple, the delicacy of soft rose petals, the unique boldness of all spice berries, the sensual warmth of amber and musks... Live Irrsistible is a unique cocktail of flowers, fruits and spices, for a fragrance that gives life the scent of whimsy. A surprising Eau de Parfum with a feisty character encased in a couture inspired bottle with shimmering reflections of pink studs!Fragrance Notes:Top: Juicy pineappleHeart: Spicy roseBase: Amber accord - Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum see more...

• I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady behind the ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Em E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently purchased this and i've been in love ever since. It's the perfect spring/summer scent. I always get complimented when i wear it. It's flowery and fruity yet mature and fun. It's quite long lasting and i would definitely buy this again!!
Amira N.
J'aimerais trop testé ce parfum tout le monde en avec du bien c'est pour cela j'ai mis 5 étoiles
Sérieusement je veux testé ce parfum
Sara G.
MINDEN, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this perfum. It's special and it last all day long. I use it very often lately. I recommend
Ellie D.
Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up in duty free before my holiday after I was offered a spritz on my arm and fell in love with it. It's honestly such a beautiful scent and lovely for every day or for a night time it's so versatile. It's also super long lasting I don't think it's necessary to re-spray this after you spray it for the first time in the day. The bottle it also so pretty and cute!
Deanna K.
london
I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady behind the counter said it's lovely on but let me ask this is the staying power worth the 70 pounds as I really love the smell and bottle??