BY GIVENCHY

Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum - She makes the most of every single day. Her witty and joyful spirit transforms any experience into a fun adventure. Life is her playground. Her fragrance? Givenchy Live Irrsistible Eau de Parfum, a spicy fruity floral. Just like her, it is sweet and has plenty of spice! The sweet scents of gourmand pineapple, the delicacy of soft rose petals, the unique boldness of all spice berries, the sensual warmth of amber and musks... Live Irrsistible is a unique cocktail of flowers, fruits and spices, for a fragrance that gives life the scent of whimsy. A surprising Eau de Parfum with a feisty character encased in a couture inspired bottle with shimmering reflections of pink studs!Fragrance Notes:Top: Juicy pineappleHeart: Spicy roseBase: Amber accord - Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum see more...

• I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady beh...3 Answers
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
I am nil in the description of the perfume notes, this perfume as the name suggests is irresistible when worn it does not go unnoticed its notes spread in all directions to make you a unique and misterious person, wear it in you important occasion
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
This is one of my favourite fragrances along with coco mademoiselle by chanel. It is a very sweet sexy fun fragrance. The sweetness is due to the fruity notes such as pineapple in the top notes. It has spicy rose heart notes and amber base notes, which give it the fun sexy scent. I love wearing this in the evening or on a date. I always get complimented when wearing this perfume.
Alice P.
Marle
Ce parfum fait partit de mon top 3, il a une odeur fraîche et fruité comme je les aimes, l’odeur reste longtemps sur la peau, le packaging est simple mais très jolie, je le recommande à fond, c’est un parfum parfait pour l’été !!

Presque vide :(
Pixie G.
Ardrossan , Ayrshire
This fragrance has juicy, fruity notes that balance the light floral tones for a fun, feminine but slightly sassy perfume.

It's vibrant and refreshing and makes me think of happy summer days when I wear it. I'm not sure it makes me Irresistible but it does make me Happy!
Oumayma B.
tunis
mon parfum préféré par givenchy :) Il sent si doux et fruité ... Comme les roses et les fruits et vous devez le sentir vous-même. C'est long-temps et je l'aime tellement. Je recommanderais ceci à toute fille qui aime un parfum doux et fruité de haute qualité :* <3
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
Picked this up in duty free before my holiday after I was offered a spritz on my arm and fell in love with it. It's honestly such a beautiful scent and lovely for every day or for a night time it's so versatile. It's also super long lasting I don't think it's necessary to re-spray this after you spray it for the first time in the day. The bottle it also so pretty and cute!
Jourie Z.
Probably my favourite fragrance by givenchy :) It smells so sweet and fruity..like roses and fruits and you need to smell it yourself. It's longlasting and I love it so much. I would recommend this to any girl who loves a high quality sweet and fruity fragrance :)
Em E.
I have recently purchased this and i've been in love ever since. It's the perfect spring/summer scent. I always get complimented when i wear it. It's flowery and fruity yet mature and fun. It's quite long lasting and i would definitely buy this again!!
Amira N.
J'aimerais trop testé ce parfum tout le monde en avec du bien c'est pour cela j'ai mis 5 étoiles
Sérieusement je veux testé ce parfum
Sophie G.
Bucquoy
Ce parfum sent hyper bon 💝
Un odeur sensuelle et sucrée.
Il a une très Bonne tenue.
Il laisse un très bon sillage
Deanna K.
london
I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady behind the counter said it's lovely on but let me ask this is the staying power worth the 70 pounds as I really love the smell and bottle??