Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gabriella F.Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sara G.Givenchy Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maria H.

BY GIVENCHY

Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum - She makes the most of every single day. Her witty and joyful spirit transforms any experience into a fun adventure. Life is her playground. Her fragrance? Givenchy Live Irrsistible Eau de Parfum, a spicy fruity floral. Just like her, it is sweet and has plenty of spice! The sweet scents of gourmand pineapple, the delicacy of soft rose petals, the unique boldness of all spice berries, the sensual warmth of amber and musks... Live Irrsistible is a unique cocktail of flowers, fruits and spices, for a fragrance that gives life the scent of whimsy. A surprising Eau de Parfum with a feisty character encased in a couture inspired bottle with shimmering reflections of pink studs!Fragrance Notes:Top: Juicy pineappleHeart: Spicy roseBase: Amber accord - Live Irresistible Eau de Parfum see more...

• I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady behind the ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this perfume. It is so sweet but in a mature and classy way. It has a candy sweet smell with beautiful and sweet floral notes in a fresh undertone.
It's a very unique scent. I've never smelled anything similar. It's a scent combination thats all new and it's not that hyped up so it being your signature scent that no one else is wearing anything similar to and is all your own is totally doable.
This is more of a spring and summer scent. Its fun, clean, bright and young without being immature.
This would be great for a woman In her was to the.
It can be dressed up and classy for an event or dressed down and fun for a girls night.
It reminds me of the feminine spirit deep within us all wanting everything out of life while still maintaining our femininity. If the perfume could be described as a feeling or type of person that would be it.
The bottle is gorgeous and so classic and classy as well as being so feminine and innocent. It would look gorgeous on any vanity.
It lasts a good 6 hours or more before a touch up is needed guaranteed. Its hard to tell those things because we get used to scents on ourselves while others can still smell them but 6 hours is the point where I can still smell it on me.
It has a spray dispenser that sprays a perfect amount. Its easy to use.
It is a bit expensive but it smells very luxe and its very high quality and long lasting as well as completely unique and all its own so its definitely worth it and I totally recommend.
Only buy from high end retailers or you will get a cheap smelling fake and it will be nothing like the quality and perfectly layered scent you get with this. Also black market beauty products use dangerous ingredients that give rashes and worse and it hurts the actual company and tye economy so just save up ane splurge on the real thing. You wont regret it.
I have 20 perfumes currently and consider myself a connoisseur and this is an amazing perfume.
Its best fitting for those who like sweet and floral scents although those who like fresh scents will most likely enjoy this as well.
If You love Victorias Secret Heavenly, bombshell, and very sexy, DKNY Be Delicious, Flowerbomb, Burberry London, Juicy Viva la juicy, gold, on ice, rose or the Original you will like if not love this.
Angelica R.
Live Irresistible is a dream scent. It is unique, sweet, spicy and the package it definitely gorgeous. It lasts the whole day but it could be a little strong so one or two sprays are enough for me. It will be my summer scent and I highly recommend it .
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
My boyfriend gifted me this for Valentine's Day on our first year together, and it's one of my favorite fragrances. Although it's certainly more floral than my usual picks, the scent has a dainty and delicate feel to it. Perfect for an afternoon out or a cozy night at home.
Christina M.
Long Beach , CA
I've read the other reviews where they describe this as Rosey and I can kinda see where they get that from, but it's more on the sweeter cotton candy side of the spectrum. There's even a picture of cotton candy on the box which is totally fitting. Anyway! This perfume smells delicious, you will not get over how good you smell and neither will the people around you! Such a good clean sweet scent! Perfect for cute dates to the ice cream shop, or even quick lunch meetings!
Yeliz S.
I love this scent. I got this for my mom as a Mother's Day gift from Macy's and it came with a tote bag, makeup bag, and a travel size of the perfume for $90. It was expensive but worth it because she loved it!
Shauna M.
Not really my favorite perfume. The smell is too strong to my liking, but the bottle is really cute. Hey maybe you'll enjoy it. So try it out 😊
Maria H.
I got this a gift for my birthday, it's smells lovely rosie and clean, just what I like. And it last all day long.
Gabriella F.
My current perfume that I’m loving. It has a very sweet scent and will last days on your skin and clothes meaning there’s no need to reapply through the day, I’ve had this perfume for 4 months and this is how much I’ve used and I’ve been wearing it almost every day. 100% would recommend.
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
I am nil in the description of the perfume notes, this perfume as the name suggests is irresistible when worn it does not go unnoticed its notes spread in all directions to make you a unique and misterious person, wear it in you important occasion
Pixie G.
Ardrossan , Ayrshire
This fragrance has juicy, fruity notes that balance the light floral tones for a fun, feminine but slightly sassy perfume.

It's vibrant and refreshing and makes me think of happy summer days when I wear it. I'm not sure it makes me Irresistible but it does make me Happy!
Deanna K.
london
I have smelt this in the shop and I loved it the lady behind the counter said it's lovely on but let me ask this is the staying power worth the 70 pounds as I really love the smell and bottle??