BY GIVENCHY

A long-lasting, waterproof lip liner pencil with sharpener. Glides onto lips without feathering as it provides a precise line. Enriched with vitamin E, the formula protects lips while skin conditioners retain moisture. Comes in seven gorgeous shades that match beautifully with Rouge Interdit lipstick. Sharpener included.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Is it worth the hype and dose it come in more shades??4 Answers
  • I see that it's in a certain shade, how many shades are there in...1 Answers
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: Brown
This lip liner is so creamy and glides right on, the colors are also very pretty. It is very expensive for a lip liner though, could get the same results with others I'm sure. I do recommend if you want to splurge
Myriam M.
Review for: Brown
This lip liner is one of my all time favorites. It gives such a natural look, a go to look i love to do so i would highly recommend this product.
Regina V.
Madisonville, LA
Review for: Brown
This lip liner is TOTALLY worth the hype!! It's smooth and creamy when applied and doesn't feather in the inner corners of the mouth! AMAZING!!
Sarah N.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Brown
This is a great everyday natural lip liner. Its glides on and is very creamy. Worth the money!! Its a great lip liner for medium to darker skin tones. Its a long-lasting, waterproof lip liner pencil with sharpener.Glides onto lips without feathering as it provides a precise line. Enriched with vitamin E, the formula protects lips while skin conditioners retain moisture. I never thought I would actually care what lip liner I used, let alone be reviewing one, or buying one for $25.
But this is worth every penny. It is so creamy it glides on, yet it lasts a long while, and it makes my l/s's last longer. I have the rose and the peachy/pink color. This is the only pencil I'll ever buy again. THE BEST LIP LINER THAT I HAVE EVER USED!!!!
Angela M.
Review for: Beige
I've personally never tried this exact product, but I've heard great things about it! The comapny is great so I know I will receive a high quality product if I ever bought it! I'm defiantly willing to go and get myself some to try it out!
Rose C.
houston, TX
Review for: Raspberry
Love love love! the color really pops, stays on for a long time. i like the pink color too. it smears a little but what lip liner doesn't!
Rebecca B.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Rose
I would like try this product because it looks very nice and plus I see all the feed backs on this product that it is good.
Sindy G.
Lehighton, PA
Review for: Blackberry
Good brand I'd recommend for you to use color isn't to bad nice for the holiday season.
daniela s.
Review for: Beige
Absolutely love! i love to line my lips and then fill the rest of my lips in with the liner and this is the perfect color to just put on the entire lip
jessica c.
Review for: Raspberry
I just love this color and the way it stays on no matter what. I have this in red and in pink must get !!
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth the hype and dose it come in more shades??
Angela M.
I see that it's in a certain shade, how many shades are there in all?