Givenchy Lip Care 0.21 Oz Gloss Interdit Ultra Shiny Color Plumping Effect - # 10 Idyllic Plum For Women uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY GIVENCHY

• I was looking to buy one of these but would like to know ...1 Answers
Rachel S.
This is my favorite lip gloss. It has a shimmery dark pinkish color and I apply using the brush. It is easy to get color out of the tube and apply. I carry it my purse and it's super convenient. I purchased from Nordstrom and Saks and I am sure it is available at any department store that carries this brand.
Jennifer M.
Kissimmee, FL
This gloss is my go to gloss, i wear it everyday. Weather it’s over my lipstick or just by itself! I always recommend it to anyone looking for an all purpose chic gloss!
Sharmaine C.
11751 E Burnside St. Apt #16
Nice comfortable gloss & a nice little thing to splurge on if you’re feeling like it! It’s not anymore long-lasting than other high-end glosses on the market but still worth a try!
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
These vibrant lip glosses from luxury beauty experts GIVENCHY have been crafted with a high-performance formula, a sophisticated silhouette and a professional brush applicator to impart spectacular shine for a sensational lips. The ultra-lightweight texture glides seamlessly onto lips, leaving them smoothd and plumped, but never sticky.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Alexa M.
Maple, ON
These lip glosses are amazing. Super pigmented and rich in colour. They are not aggressively sticky or over powering. They have a one swipe coverage. Although a bit pricey I do enjoy
Victoria P.
Woodbridge , ON
The given by lip glosses are super pigmented and pretty! They do leave lips looking way more plumped
Vivien K.
Abbotsford , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was looking to buy one of these but would like to know how long it stays on? Is it a good quality product?