BY GIVENCHY

An elongated, felt-tip eyeliner that draws an ultraprecise line and packs intense pigment density into one smooth stroke. This fast-drying formula is an essential ally for captivating eyes. The versatile formula can create a subtle trace along the lash line, or a deep, dramatic line that won't smudge or flake. The ultraprecise felt tip never gets it wrong. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Givenchy Liner Couture Precision Felt-Tip Eyeliner Black 0.02 oz more...
honestly horrible. I was on vacation and instead of buying my go to AGAIN, I decided to branch out and try something new, I regret that so bad. It was fine as a tester in store, but it dried out so quick and it doesn't go on anything other than clean skin with no product on it, I would save your money and go for something more affordable and that will last and wear better .
Becca S.
I was looking for a good eyeliner that would be pigmented and last long and decided to give it a go. I absolutely regret purchasing it, It dried out super fast didn’t even lasted 2 weeks, I couldn’t apply it on top of eyeshadow it’s just awful not worth it I’ve never tried an eyeliner as bad as this one. I regret not searching reviews all over internet before purchasing because I would of save myself money and time, such a waste ! I just tried the CLINIQUEPretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen and love it ! I would recommend it instead its perfect 👌 and cheaper !
Laura N.
Eyeliner always made me get raccoon eyes by afternoon or would just come off all together. I love this liner because it stays on all day and gives you the liquid eyeliner look without the mess. The only downside is the expensive price but I can't find anything else that can compare.

Sephora