Givenchy Le Vernis Intense Color Nail Lacquer uploaded by Mayda M.Givenchy Le Vernis Intense Color Nail Lacquer uploaded by Larah C.Givenchy Le Vernis Intense Color Nail Lacquer uploaded by Larah C.

BY GIVENCHY

A nail polish with a highly covering formula and beautiful glossy finish in a Givenchy-branded bottle. In just one application, your nails are made up and showing off a mirror-like shine. The color-intense formula spreads evenly and comes in a transparent glass bottle engraved with the 4G logo and topped off with a metallic silver and leather-like cap.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• How long does this last on your nails before it starts to chip?2 Answers
  • Amei muito essa cor gostei1 Answers
  • Where that stores I can find it?1 Answers
Review for: Mandarine Bolero 04
Siempre he sentido que este color hace ver mis manos mas blancas.. Me encanta, dura aproximadamente 7 a 10 dias dependiendo de lo que hagas.. Pero es genial! ••• I have always felt that this color makes it look whiter my hands .. I love lasts about 7 to 10 days depending on what you do .. But it's great!
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Review for: Rose Taffetas 03
The color is more nude in person, not as rosy. Nothing amazing about the formula, it still chipped in a week. I had to return it. It had one of those caps that you need to remove before unscrewing the bottle and that is a major negative for me.
Tanweer S.
Review for: Mandarine Bolero 04
The name says. The color is bold and intense. it is a little pricey but it is a really good polish. I love how bright it is. I got it online. This is my first time using it. I will definitely buy other givenchy nail polish again
Elena A.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Mandarine Bolero 04
Absolutely in love ! Totally would ware this in the summer very vibrant color and it's very beautiful , totally recommend this product I had bought it from a near by drugstore yes I would totally buy this again no doubt
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Mandarine Bolero 04
I have this color and LOVE it for summer. This polish was surprisingly pigmented. It is also long wearing and very smooth. One coat is all you need for a really impressive pop of color. And it's just so luxe. Love it!
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Fuchsia Irrésistible 05
Just like he mandarin- the fuchsia is beautiful summer shade. The Givenchy formula is top-notch. I was definitely impressed. So smooth, easy to apply, long wearing and highly pigmented. I would definitely buy again.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Pòurpre Défilé 08
I love this color especially in the fall. These nail polishes are a bit higher in price but they have really nice colors and apply nicely should be able to apply to coats to get it perfect.
Maranda C.
Review for: Mandarine Bolero 04
Got this in my ipsy bag one time and the color is very bright and lasts long I'm just not to find of the color but I would lie to try other colors by this brand!
Tangela L.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: Fuchsia Irrésistible 05
Love this nail polish. Three days and no chipping!!! Thanks to my friends at Barney's, I have found my holy grail nail polish brand. Btw, the color is amazing.
Heather D.
Beautiful color. I prefer more of a pink or a red but the purple is always good. This goes on smooth and last a while. Great about lasting and not chiping.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
How long does this last on your nails before it starts to chip?
Karen B.
Does the polish chip fast? Is it true to color or do you have to apply a billion coats to get the color?
Keyla V.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
Where that stores I can find it?
Lucinha S.
Amei muito essa cor gostei
Carla B.