BY GIVENCHY

A semi-matte lipstick encased in genuine leather. Enjoy perfectly defined lips that last as long as you do—and a genuine leather goods item. This lipstick-as-accessory delivers intense colors and a semi-mat finish all in one stroke. And as the first lipstick to come in real leather, it imparts a soft, supple touch and sensual feeling.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Do I need to add lip gloss to this lipstick and if I do, will still...2 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
LUTZ, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Givenchy lipsticks are amazingly soft when applied to the lips. Highly pigmented and very long lasting wear. This was the first time I had ever purchased a Givenchy makeup product but now I will definitely give other makeup products from their brand a try.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Sacramento, CA
I love Givenchy lipstick!! This formula is semi-matte on me and easy to apply. Higher end lipsticks last longer for me and tend to be really great quality. I got this at Sephora and love it! The case is also very beautiful. I have 4 YSL Limited Edition Rouge Pur lipsticks and they are comparable to these!! A bit pricey but well worth the money!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
Good products the packaging is super cute. These products are super pigmented and last a long time.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Givenchy Le Rouge Summer Collection 310 Croisi. Good packaging. Super pigmented and last a long time. It sure met my expectations.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Grand Bend, ON
Highly pigmented, beautiful , smooth lipstick, great brand and not to mention a great colour ! #obsessed
Yessenia p.
Yessenia p.
Do I need to add lip gloss to this lipstick and if I do, will still last longer?