Krystal K.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of this after ordering from Sephora and am absolutely in love! The color I received is 329 Rogue Stiletto, and it is one of the most remarkably flattering shades of red I have ever worn! The lipstick glides on easily, and though it dries down to a matte, it does not dry out the lips (a huge plus for me since my lips are always dry). I find it is also one of the more long-lasting lipsticks so long as I don’t eat anything greasy. The longest I have worn this lipstick without reapplying is approximately 6 hours. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a beautiful matte lipstick that does not dry out the lips and has staying power!