BY GIVENCHY

More than a lipstick. Encased in an elegant silver and leather tube, Le Rouge is a rich with luxe pigments that coat the lips with radiant, lasting color with a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on to softly shape and contour the lips, beautifully.

Buy on Sephora
Gissell H.
Review for: 101 Beige Mousseline
This is really one of the best lipstick formulas out there. I generally do not like matte lipsticks (no way will I ever do liquid lipsticks) because I hate the dry, crackly feeling on my lips. This formula is somehow matte and smooth and creamy and longwearing all at the same time. It feels like a treatment that hugs your lips in all the right places. I don't have any other lipstick that feels quite like this one. I got the color in hibiscus which I have received compliments on from both women AND men. I got it for my wedding and wore it all week in Turks and Caicos and it was just the perfect tropical shade. It also lasted through meals and drinks upon drinks without flaking. If I had the money, I'd buy the entire collection- it's that good. Try one out -- the colors are all fantastic and I'm sure there is one (if not many) for everyone!!
Lauren S.
Review for: 103 Brun Createur
I have perpetually dry lips and oftentimes find that traditional creamy lipsticks can accentuate that dryness, even if the formulas are comfortable to wear. This formula is my definition of a perfect creamy lipstick. It is long wearing, so smooth and not patchy, and it is almost a matte finish (which I think is perfect, as it doesn't smear as easily as other lipsticks I own). It's certainly not as long wearing as a liquid lipstick, but I personally think it is worth the trade off of shorter wear time for the comfort alone. These are definitely worth the investment if you find a color you love; I wouldn't buy every color due to the steep price, but I adore the few colors I have. It's also worth mentioning that the packaging is also very high quality and beautiful, as it has a nice weight to it and definitely has a luxury feel.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
Review for: 101 Beige Mousseline
Perfect lipstick!!! Amazing, gorgeous, and unique packaging and Beige Mousseline is the perfect nude. The formulation is fantastic, it applies BEAUTIFULLY, but most important the color is perfect. I'm porcelain fair with pigmented lips so lipstick often changes color on me or looks hideous with my undertones, but this is absolutely fantastic, I bought 3 tubes. And I've seen many others wearing it, so I know I didn't just get lucky, it complements a lot of other skin tones as well. It wears beautifully and is just so smooth and beautiful, if you tend to wear nudes a lot and want one splurge to keep in your purse, this is it. And if for some reason this color doesn't do it for you, they have several other amazing colors.
Jade C.
Review for: 103 Brun Createur
Oh my goodness, okay first of all can we all just take a moment and look at this packaging!! Like holy grail it's gorgeous!! This lip color by Givenchy is absolutely stunning, great for a summery look! It doesn't dry your lips up at all. It's pretty long lasting, reapplying it through out the day won't hurt. Recommend this lipstick to all!
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: 101 Beige Mousseline
I didn't get it in this colour (hibiscus,) but the formula of these lipsticks are awesome. It is a matte formula, yet moisturizing. Great pigmentation, non-flaky. I just can't stand the scent, it made me skip out and ultimately return. It isn't long lasting though, you would need to reapply throughout the day.
Rachel E.
Review for: 307 Grenat Initie
It was not quite the shade I was looking for but it worked for a few looks I had in mind. It's not one of my go to colors. I expected the lipstick to stay on better than it did. It was costly for the quality. I've used many Givenchy products in the past and have been pleased with them.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
Review for: 202 Rose Dressing
This is a solid everyday neutral color that has a bit more pop then your typical nude-y pinks. It's comfy and easy to apply. However, it's a shade that is easily duped and thus I don't feel like it's worth the money when there are other really good quality lipsticks out there for less.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: 103 Brun Createur
I bought one of these lipstick at Sephora. I like it because is very creamy it doesn't make my lips dry. Because it has a creamy consistency it doesn't last longer on your lips and you also need lip liner. I love the packaging very sophisticated. I would recommend this as a nice treat.
Benita G.
Review for: 301 Magnolia Organza
This was the first high quality lipstick i had purchased. Loved that the packaging is leather. The lipstick is very pigmented and very smooth on your lips. It feels like you have beautiful, moisturized lips throughout the whole day. Really looking forward to purchase another shade.
Viviana A.
Garland, TX
Review for: 101 Beige Mousseline
Very luxurious and such a creamy formula. The colors are beautiful and the formula makes it super easy to apply. The color is long lasting unless your are eating or drinking of course. It's suitable or younger girls and more mature ages. I would definitely recommend it to others
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a brown or more nude?
Courtney s.
How's the quality ?
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Queda bonito en piel morena?
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
This looks like such an awesome color, does anyone know where I can get it?
Mary C.
How much does this lip stick cost?