Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm

by Givenchy

A liquid balm that is infused with shea butter, cranberry oil, and pink pepper extract to nourish, support, and visibly plump lips for up to eight hours of hydration. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. What Else You Need to Know: The Le Rose Perfecto is the iconic couture lip balm by Givenchy that is now available in a skincare-infused liquid formula. Shade 001 Perfect Pink naturally reacts with the pH of your lips for made-to-measure color. The remaining shades flawlessly dress your lips in a natural color for a healthy glow effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm!
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm uploaded by Fire L.
Review for: Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm 001 Perfect Pink 0.21 oz/ 6 mL
I have a sample of this beautifying balm in the color 001 Perfect Pink. It gives you a high shine natural glow, and it really lives up to its claims. It nourishes, smoothes, and plumps with a non sticky finish. When I run out I definitely plan to purchase the standard size.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,706 reviews
Review for: Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm 14 Nude Soul 0.21 oz/ 6 mL
Stellar lip balm. Luxury quality and lip color. The shade I have is called "le rose" and it provides an al natural look topped with a shimmer sheen. You can tell in my provided photo that it is not a glittery balm- it simply has sheen to add a glow to the lips. Think an "adult" look. Not a teen aged glitter lip. I highly love and would recommend to any woman desiring a sexy & confident, yet comfortable lip!! 💋 ❤ 😃
Kaia K.
East Orange, NJ
Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm uploaded by Kaia K.
Review for: Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm 17 Nude Chill 0.21 oz/ 6 mL
Love this lip gloss , it’s not sticky . Very moisturizing. It’s kinda pricey but it’s worth it .
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
For a high end brand normally I would expect a small amount of product but this actually has a decent amount! Packaging is so pretty and the perfect pink shade is a nice sheer light pink that is flattering to all lips IMO. Formula is nice and hydrating and smooth, not sticky or goopy
Euniqueka Y.
Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm uploaded by Euniqueka Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love this liquid balm from Givenchy! Slight tint with shine and pleasant smell and not sticky at all which I love! Definitely feels like lip balm once put on. I definitely recommend the lip balm and I’d definitely purchase again 💕
Mahvash F.
Richmond, TX
Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm uploaded by Mahvash F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay!! this is a beautiful lip balm with Shea butter, cranberry oil (never knew that existed) and other ingredients to keep lips moisturized and plump. The colour is not opaque but it changes by reacting with ph of skin- very cool me thinks. With all that said, it is very expensive for a lip balm and very luxury. So if you got coins to give away, this is it. Otherwise, there are many products that work the same way.
Shay M.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a nice product if you use it once or twice throughout the day. It goes on clear but if you use it too often it winds up looking like a hot bubblegum pink mess. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Alyssa R.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so much! I never was much of a pink person but this really does give my lips the perfect pink color without looking too cheap or too “Barbie”. It’s so hydrating and stays for so long! I love it!
Phoebe G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! It’s very lightly minty feeling, but it is also not sticky or heavy on my lips. It gives me a nice pinky tint that looks natural. It also lasts a while on my lips throughout the day. I enjoy this lip balm a lot!
Julianne B.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I would've loved this lip balm if it didn't leave a terrible stain afterwards. Not sure if I'm the only one that experienced this or if this is meant to happen but it isn't cute. The balm itself feels good, it has the smallest stick to it but not that noticeable. The packaging is cute but I won't be buying it again.

Looking for your answer?