BY GIVENCHY

A limited-edition cheek and lip palette with nine fresh, rosy hues. Perfect for spring and summer looks, the Prismissime Euphoric Pink palette includes nine complementary cheek and lip colors to create elegant, feminine looks. With a shelf that slides open to reveal three brushes and a mirrored interior, this must-have portable palette is ideal for on the go touch-ups. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Jessica M.
This is a great Pallet by Givenchy! I just wish the color selection was a bit better. But the quality of these lipsticks is amazing! Very pigmented!
Ashley T.
Tonganoxie, KS
I loved these shades, and the plaette makes it easy to store. I really liked how smooth these went on and got a lot of compliments
Kimberly U.
Holly, MI
It doesn't feel heavy! Works well with my skin tone! My boyfriend saw it on me and immediately noticed that it was new. Love it
Yasmeen C.
Chester, PA
Perfect, for people who love nice bright colors and long lasting moisture! I absolutely love this product and would buy again
Christine G.
It's so light that it doesn't make my skin feel oily. It moisturizers amazingly I will continue using this product!
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
Definitely feels cheaply made, not my favorite product by this company. Feels like it's for a child
Marissa D.
Navarre, FL
I think it's great because it's has bright colors and it could work I would try it someday
Laura P.
Muy linda paleta de color es muy brillante te deja los labios muy lindos 👍🏿👍🏿
Angie B.
Machala
Quien no le gustaría tener una lindos labiales de paleta pues toda mujer le encantaría eh visto muchos comentario sobre este producto y dicen que es muy buena pues la verdad es que si sebe que es buena., mientras tanto le daré cuatro estrellas ya que yo aún no lo he probado.
Loyrs L.
Esses batons são bons, não duram muito na boca nem são matte. Mas as cores são maravilhosas, bem vibrantes e cheias de vida,aplicado com pincel o acabamento fica perfeito, não é um dos melhores batons mas também está longe de ser um dos piores. Recomendo sim.
Vinna L.
Atlanta , GA
I'm a chocolate girl so sometimes it's pretty hard to fine good products that are complimentary to my skin tone. So, I was wondering if this is a product you feel would be a pretty good fit for women with deeper/darker skin tones?
L really liked Thiago product
Sarah S.
Sumter , SC
How pigmented is this? I've been looking for a good blush palette
it is very expensive?