BY GIVENCHY

A compact face powder that contains a four-shade blend. This powder contains four shades that combine to form a unique blend that presents subtle and attractive harmonies for maximum radiance. Atomized particles create a fabulously soft and homogeneous powder that provides flawless radiance and a matte finish. The high-tech sophisticated packaging has a "Clap & Side" magnetic opening device.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long lasting is this powder? And does it give you a l...2 Answers
  • It's good quality???????2 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't...4 Answers
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 85 Amber Organza more...
Amazing. The Givenchy makeup products are amazing and this ones no different.
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Hamidiya
Review for: Color 87 Pink Velvet more...
I love this blush.. its nice velvet feeling n its shimmering.. my best blush is this.. it good for all skin type.. i love this color..its for all day its long lasting. I would buy again.. its pricey but nice
Ariana F.
Review for: 84 Beige Mousseline more...
As you can see I have used this product a lot and I really love it, it is perfect for foundation and conture althought I tent to use one shadow more than the others. It has a matte finishing, with a natural look.
Emma C.
Review for: 83 Peach Plumetis more...
This is a great idea for a face powder. You get four different shades. They set my foundation really well however i tend to only use two off the shades which is why I have only given it 4 stars as it is a little pricy.
Mariana C.
Santa Marta
I love it! This powder gives you a natural and glamorous look. I love givenchy products are very good quality and long lasting.
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Perfect to seat your face , you can give birth to a child and continue flawless as ever , that face powder is an investment
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
Its so amazing, i love the colors you can make your own skin tone, it make the skin look radiant fully recommended
Wendy H.
Simplemente me encanta! Cubren muy bien y duran todo el dia he tenido la oportunidad de usarlos un par de veces
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't go for a bronzer, but I'm curious to know if you mix and match the shades in this compact? Do you mix them all? Mix the top and bottom? Side to side? I see a lot of nice options as far as looks go with this one
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Would I be able to wear all four shades at the same time?
Rosalin G.
Cansomeone tell me how this product work ? its worth buying?
Yeidhy M.
Can i use it at nigth?
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
Is this worth the money?? I have came across it twice now and I am dying to have it!