Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder uploaded by Daisy A.Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder uploaded by Mariana C.
7 colors available

BY GIVENCHY

A compact face powder that contains a four-shade blend. This powder contains four shades that combine to form a unique blend that presents subtle and attractive harmonies for maximum radiance. Atomized particles create a fabulously soft and homogeneous powder that provides flawless radiance and a matte finish. The high-tech sophisticated packaging has a "Clap & Side" magnetic opening device.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long lasting is this powder? And does it give you a lot of shim...2 Answers
  • It's good quality???????2 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't go for a ...4 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Baird, TX
This palette comes in very glamorous packaging and the product is raised not flat, which I like. I think it is good for all skin types and provides a very natural looking glow. I only give it four stars because I believe the price could be a little lower.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
How amazing is this powder it gets a five star review my daughter has it and she loves it , don't have it myself but hopefully Influenster can send it to me love you guys😱
Ciara s.
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
So amazing my friend has this product and she has such a natural glow its raised and not flat and it comes in a beautiful package.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
This gives a glow that looks very natural and it also blends very well. It's easy to use and has a great result.
Shanique M.
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 83 Peach Plumetis
I love this product,out gives your skin that perfect glow to it. It also blends talky well
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 83 Peach Plumetis
I love Givenchy makeup products. These compacts have such amazing blending qualities
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 85 Amber Organza
Amazing. The Givenchy makeup products are amazing and this ones no different.
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Sun 14 Sun Cinnamon
I use this more as a bronzer than an all over face powder, but I love the luminous glow it gives me. Givenchy makes such a great products and this is no exception. The pigment is great, and the four shades blend together effortlessly to give you a gorgeous even appearance. This is my fave for the summer, and how cute is that compact?
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Review for: 84 Beige Mousseline
Beyond beautiful. Almost too pretty to use! Love the details they put into the design. Love his on my skin. It's very smoothing and blurs out my imperfections
Merima B.
Merima B.
Review for: Sun 14 Sun Cinnamon
I love the packaging of this face poweder. The packaging itself got me. The product inside even more amazing.
jennifer L.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't go for a bronzer, but I'm curious to know if you mix and match the shades in this compact? Do you mix them all? Mix the top and bottom? Side to side? I see a lot of nice options as far as looks go with this one
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
Is this worth the money?? I have came across it twice now and I am dying to have it!
Yeidhy M.
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long lasting is this powder? And does it give you a lot of shimmer or a very natural glow?