Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder uploaded by Svitlana B.Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder uploaded by Mariana C.Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat Soft Compact Face Powder uploaded by Daisy A.

BY GIVENCHY

A compact face powder that contains a four-shade blend. This powder contains four shades that combine to form a unique blend that presents subtle and attractive harmonies for maximum radiance. Atomized particles create a fabulously soft and homogeneous powder that provides flawless radiance and a matte finish. The high-tech sophisticated packaging has a "Clap & Side" magnetic opening device.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long lasting is this powder? And does it give you a lot of sh...2 Answers
  • It's good quality???????2 Answers
  • What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't go for ...4 Answers
Jessica S.
Review for: 84 Beige Mousseline
Great face powder to set foundation, they have a variety of colors for all skin types. It is more on the high end side so it's a bit pricey. Great coverage and great for a daily use, would definitely recommend
Jennifer N.
Canton, GA
This product was just not what I had hoped it to be. I order it from Sephora.com and was excited to get it. It had no pigmentation and no matter how much I tried to build it up it looked like I was putting nothing on. Luckily Sephora has a wonderful return policy because this was returned, sadly.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Sun 14 Sun Cinnamon
I use this more as a bronzer than an all over face powder, but I love the luminous glow it gives me. Givenchy makes such a great products and this is no exception. The pigment is great, and the four shades blend together effortlessly to give you a gorgeous even appearance. This is my fave for the summer, and how cute is that compact?
Jessica S.
Baird, TX
This palette comes in very glamorous packaging and the product is raised not flat, which I like. I think it is good for all skin types and provides a very natural looking glow. I only give it four stars because I believe the price could be a little lower.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
How amazing is this powder it gets a five star review my daughter has it and she loves it , don't have it myself but hopefully Influenster can send it to me love you guysūüėĪ
ayda A.
Glendale, CA
one of the best highlighters i've ever used, it give you a natural glow instead of something over the top and too bright and blinding, it gives you a healthy glow instead of looking like plain glitter on your face!
Kristine s.
Review for: 84 Beige Mousseline
Beyond beautiful. Almost too pretty to use! Love the details they put into the design. Love his on my skin. It's very smoothing and blurs out my imperfections
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: 83 Peach Plumetis
Love the package of this product! The color complements my skin tone, give me a little bit of brightening. This is a great product to get.
Yuliana O.
Royal Oaks, CA
Review for: 83 Peach Plumetis
What sold me was the packaging of the products obviously, but it turn to be a great product it gives you a beautiful glow from with in.
erika e.
Williamsburg, MI
Review for: 85 Amber Organza
Muy caro pero como.me gustaría que tuvieran samples . Gastar tanto en un producto que no sabes si te gustará no es uun buena idea
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite ways to wear this? I usually don't go for a bronzer, but I'm curious to know if you mix and match the shades in this compact? Do you mix them all? Mix the top and bottom? Side to side? I see a lot of nice options as far as looks go with this one
Desiree S.
North haven, CT
Is this worth the money?? I have came across it twice now and I am dying to have it!
Rosalin G.
Cansomeone tell me how this product work ? its worth buying?
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would I be able to wear all four shades at the same time?
Yeidhy M.