Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush uploaded by Desstenie T.Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush uploaded by Desirae B.
7 colors available

BY GIVENCHY

A four-color blush with a matte texture. This new formula contains a higher pigment concentration that delivers immediate color payoff on the cheeks. As with the complete Prismes concept, the "quatuor" (or 4 shades) may be used alone or mixed together for a made-to-measure look. The blush's upper right shade is the reference shade for the final result when mixing altogether. Get just the touch of color needed to shape and add dimension to the face!Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• This looks gorgeous, how is the quality of it? 2 Answers
  • Does this blush powder looks good on your face . Does it make your ...1 Answers
Desirae B.
Desirae B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 23 Aficionado Peach 0.24 oz
For my skin tone this blush will barely show up I still like it with my peach lip stick because it highlights the cheek bone with a very Suttle orange undertone. Still I think it is to ashy for my
complection tone.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 24 It-Girl Purple 0.24 oz
This is one of those blushes that not only gives your skin a bit of color, making you look more alive and fresh but, it also gives a beautiful glow. Not glitter but, glow.
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is a beautiful long lasting blush! Doesn't go on patchy. It's Buildable and has great pigmentation. The color is true to itself and absolutely silky! The packing is super lux and I don't really know what else I can say other than this product is freaking amazing!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 26 Fashionista Brown 0.24 oz
I LOVE givenchy products! They are very true to color and sheer at the same time. Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth the price!
haley m.
haley m.
Mc Ewen, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 26 Fashionista Brown 0.24 oz
I love my givenchy products so much like they are awesome absolutely worth every single bit of the price
Tutu A.
Tutu A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 24 It-Girl Purple 0.24 oz
I love that makeup set but o don't have it.And it make me mad but I will get one off of this website
Blake T.
Blake T.
Oak Grove, KY
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 23 Aficionado Peach 0.24 oz
One of my favorite blushes to make my skin glow! It gave my skin the perfect shade during the summer
Zara H.
Zara H.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 23 Aficionado Peach 0.24 oz
This is a very beautiful blush, from the gorgeous packaging to the actual product itself.
I like how this has four different peachy shades you swirl into one color, which is a soft peach color. The power itself is very velvety and soft, and goes on nicely. The lasting power is fine. I gravitate toward peach blushes more than anything else, so I am very happy with this product. However, MAC Melba is a much cheaper option and they are very smiliar in color, which is why I don't see the need to repurchase this in the future.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Plano, TX
Review for: Givenchy Le Prisme Blush Powder Blush 23 Aficionado Peach 0.24 oz
This blush gives me life! I have no idea what I did without it before. It gives a nice natural flush to my cheeks. Also it smells so good!
Merima B.
Merima B.
This looks gorgeous, how is the quality of it?
Alondra F.
Alondra F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this blush powder looks good on your face . Does it make your face look like a cake ?