Givenchy Jardin Precieux Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7oz/50ml uploaded by Manal H.Givenchy Jardin Precieux Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7oz/50ml uploaded by Vio L.

BY GIVENCHY

Inspired by French gardens, floral notes and Marie-Antoinette tea, Givenchy Jardin Precieux reflects aristocratic elegance and love of life. This gentle floral fruity composition starts with juicy accords of pear that lead to the floral heart of rose,... see more...

Vio L.
Kalasan, Sleman, Yogyakarta
I really really love this perfume, i got it from my mother she bought it when she went to abroad. I love the aroma of rose but i think its not only rose and the aroma was hold out around 8 hours. if you didn't produce much sweat it will endure more than 8 hours.
Eshani S.
I was looking for citrus fragrances when I came across this scent and it is the most wonderful one ever. It is something I wish wasn't a limited edition product because it just balances out the scents so well, and isn't overwhelming at all, which is a wonderful thing for my sensitive nose. It definitely is value for money, and if I come across it again, I will purchase it.