BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerGivenchy
Irrésistible Eau de Parfum Rollerball 067 oz/ 20 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball

by Givenchy

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralKey Notes: Pear, Rose, Blond WoodFragrance Description: Givenchy presents a floral-wood fragrance that balances notes of luscious rose and radiant blond wood. Its top notes of sparkling fruity pear and ambrette add a subtle hint of vibrancy to this irresistible perfume with a floral heart and a touch of musk at the base. About the Bottle: The bottle, a luminous prismatic structure, features a textured pink ribbon wrapped around a metal top, representing Hubert de Givenchy's love of couture fabrics. He was often inspired by the creation of opposite geometric structures, represented by the bottle's multifaceted square shape.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Givenchy Irrésistible Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.67 oz/ 20 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsea C.
Givenchy Irrésistible Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.67 oz/ 20 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Kelsea C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn’t the type of perfume I usually get, I normally like woodsy/cologne scents (Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense is my ride or die). I got a sample of this though and fell in love with this pretty floral scent. I got it on sale in the rollerball version and now I wish I got a full size spray as well! The rollerball is easy to use and comes out easily. I do like to smell scents on my shirts, so my only complaint is that I can’t spray it all over my clothes lol.

Looking for your answer?