GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum

by Givenchy

Fragrance Family: Florals

Scent Type: Fruity Floral

Key Notes: Sparkling Pear, Luscious Rose, Blond Wood

Fragrance Description: Givenchy presents a floral-woody fragrance that balances notes of luscious rose and radiant blond wood. Its top notes of sparkling pear and ambrette add a subtle hint of vibrancy to this irresistible perfume with a floral heart and a touch of musk at the base.

About the Bottle: A multifaceted bottle featuring the iconic Givenchy prismatic square. It is inspired by Hubert de Givenchy’s love of fabrics and creating with opposite structures.

About the Fragrance: This floral-woody perfume symbolizes a carefree woman with a strong magnetic charm. She captivates all of those around her.

Start your review of GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum!
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by EMMA V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I loved it I bought it to try it and I definitely buy it in regular size it smells delicious and lasts a long time
Rena  B.
JamaicaQueensNY
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rena  B.
Very floral and sweet!!! Feminine Not to light not too strong defiantly a perfume for the spring or summer!!
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Liliana O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Its excelent very good the perdum elegant, femenine, powdering, i love. Its special.for women, sport, office, farm, at morning, aftermoon at night. Night dinner special. Its excelent amaizing. Night with your boyfriend. I loving. 1000% recomended
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Darlyn N.
This one of the best products I received ❤ I completely love so much the smell it has like a floral-woody scent I would definitely buy it when mines finished and yes I SUPPER RECOMMENDED IF YOU LOOKING FOR A FLORAL-woody Fragrance #Buyit #haveit #IRRESISTIBLEGIVENCHY
Paige C.
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Paige C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Not so irresistible! It reminds me of Givenchy's other perfume L' Interdit but not as strong. It is not the perfume for me. Very musky.
Gabriela  R.
Orange, CA
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gabriela  R.
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gabriela  R.
Gracias, influenster me llegó mi muestra de , irresistible Givenchy, huele delicioso ,alas k les gusta el olor a flores , esté tiene un olor fresco, floral me gustó 🤗
G Z.
This is very light and pretty. It’s beautiful rose and woody, with a pleasant musk scent. I am usually overwhelmed by musk, but this is perfect. I can’t wait to buy a full size. It is quite expensive, but it’s a lovely scent worth trying to get. It’s new so you’ll definitely smell unique.
Riah B.
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum uploaded by Riah B.
Givenchy Macy's This is the absolute perfect perfume! It's not too strong or too sweet. I love that it has sort of a woodsy feel and isn't overpowering with floral. I am super picky when it comes to the perfume I wear I have actually used the same Philosophy perfume for the last 10+ years and I definitely need to add this one to my daily routine to switch things up🙂 #perfectperfume #irresistible #beauty
Jessica H.
Hurley, VA
Amazing perfume, I have gotten more compliments wearing this that I have any other perfume! I haven’t been able to purchase this for several years, but hopefully one day I will be able to again! ❤️
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
The fragrance is so light maybe too light. It disappears as soon as I put it on. It doesn’t last at all. Not even others are able to smell it when I wear it. For a price point over $100 that shouldn’t be the case. I wore once and had to return it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
il y a 2 mois
Jessica H. il y a 2 mois
This was One of my favorite perfumes! This used to be more affordable when it was in the tall bottle years ago and was my signature scent, I always got compliments on it. I hope they haven’t changed the formula over the years, I really need to go purchase a bottle as I haven’t had it in sooo long 😞
Ashmita A.
HOPPERS CROSSING, VIC
il y a 2 mois
GIVENCHY Irrésistible Eau de Parfum Would you recommend it?
EMMA V. il y a un mois