BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Eau De Toilette is an aquatic, aromatic fougere bouquet for men. Made up of helional, cardamom, cedarwood and tobacco, this complicated fragrance is dynamic, spontaneous and seductive.

Top Notes: Helional. Galbanum, Waterfruits

Launched: 1994

• Does this cologne have a long lasting scent that isn't ov...2 Answers
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I love blue and this bottle is just sexy and smells amazing! I love going and spraying the scents on cards and putting them in my purse to keep taking them out to smell 💖💖💖 I will purchase this scent for my perfume cabinet
Vickie H.
Pemberville, OH
This is yet another great fresh scent my son enjoys. Only problem with this one is with the tester it was gone almost instantly. Next time I will need to invest in a good sized bottle.
Alexis W.
Bought this for a male family member and they seem to love it! I do think it is very fresh for a man and honestly I wouldn't mind spelling like this either.
Ashley G.
I bought this for my husband as a gift and we both really love the scent its very strong and stays on him and his clothes all day long.
Andrea B.
Sw Ranches, FL
I gave this cologne to my brother a few months ago. He asked me to buy it again as his Christmass present. He loves it.
Packaging is nice, it's a bit heavy, but it is givenchy. Smells a bit intense but I guess it depends how you spray.
Sarah K.
Essex Jct, VT
Mmmmmm there is nothing like this spray. I love it so so much, and even more when my man is wearing it!
Jazzmyn N.
Brentwood, NY
Bought this for my husband not too long ago, it smells nice but not my favorite smell that he wears.
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
Nice clean fragrance ..Reminds me of the ocean and smells fantastic on men. Worth the cost for sure
elizabeth f.
Coachella, CA
Have never tried but i heard a lot of good reviews so maybe i will make a purchase not sure yet?
Patty S.
Eldorado, WI
Does this cologne have a long lasting scent that isn't over bearing?