Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Velvet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Ivonne C.Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Velvet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Judith C.

BY GIVENCHY

A feather-light and velvety cream that melts into the skin. Hydra Sparkling Velvet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream reinvents the very concept of hydration with the innovation of a truly new water organization around and within cells. The formula is tremendously soft and comfortable with a non-greasy and non-sticky finish. The 5-molecule complex is capable of constantly generating the effervescence of sparkling water deep within the skin, to maximize moisture added to the skin and empower it with full sparkling energy for an intense luminescent result. Recommended for normal to combination skin types. see more...

Judith C.
Best moisturizer from all times!!! It feels so weightless and i really feel like it hydrates my skin, I have combination skin and it works perfectly for me!!! Love it!

If u are oily i think they have an oily version but it is sooooo good!
Antoinette J.
I got this as a deluxe sample (5ml) some time ago for free, but have only recently used it.  It's okay.  Definitely moisturizing.  But, for my skin, I didn't love it.  It made my skin much more dewy than I would prefer and I noticed that when I woke up in the morning after having used it the night before, then my pores looked much more pronounced and my skin didn't really look very good.

The cream is silky and has a light perfumed scent.  Whether or not someone would like that is personal preference.  I didn't find the fragrance to be at all problematic and it wasn't over powering either.  Someone who is very sensitive to fragrances in their skin care products may either want to avoid this one or try to get a sample and try it out first before committing to a full bottle.

It retails for about 60USD for 60ml/1.7oz.  I personally didn't care much for it, but I think for someone in their early twenties with dry skin this might be a good product.  I'd say stay away from it if you have large pores.
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I received a deluxe sample from Sephora and I decided to buy the full size. This product offers good hydration to my normal combo skin and hasn't caused breakouts. However, the scent is pretty strong! Pretty early on when I started using the full size, I started to really HATE the fragrance! It is pretty overpowering, not unpleasant, just super strong! I'd alternate with other products so I didn't have to smell it every night. I started using it in my neck and chest so I didn't have to put it so close to my nose. I would DEFINITELY not repurchase this product. The full size was in the $60 range and honestly it is just a plain old moisturizer. I don't know why I bought it but I am so glad it's almost gone.
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I liked this as a mild moisturizer. It didn't break me out when I was having trouble with my skin. It's not really strong and has nice scent to it. I don't know if i would buy it again tho. It's nice to try but not something must have.