BY GIVENCHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-oily gel that tightens pores and leaves a moisture-rich, velvety matte finish. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Uncover sublimely smooth and mattified skin with blurred pores. This translucent, melt-away, non-oily fluid recreates the illusion of enhanced skin, free of imperfections with a Smart-Perfect complex that works in two steps. First, it instantly perfects the appearance of skin texture with diamond powder, which creates a blurring effect. Pores appear reduced and skin appears smoother upon application. Next, matifying zinc microspheres reduce signs of excess sebum, and a pore-minimizing plant extract balancing agent works to reduce shine for a complexion that is more pure, matte, and beautiful each day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Etta A.
I bought this in a desperate attempt to replace my spilled Sephora Clarifying Booster. It was the only thing I could find with a substantial amount of zinc PCA in its active ingredients. However, it did not live up to the fascinating description of "diamond dust & sparkling water complex". Just another serum that uses fancy words to clog my pores.
Gia P.
This is the perfect summer must have. Leaves your skin hydrated while mattifying all your extra summer shine!
Shareana S.
I think this one is perfect for oily to combination skin types, since it has an matifying effect.
In the description says it "recreates the illusion of skin free of imperfections, even from up close", and for me, it totally works (I have a normal to combination skin type).
The first day I used it, I looked in the mirror and I was surprised to see that my pores were visibly minimized. And, isn't that what we all want? This one is a yes for me.