Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm 0.17 oz uploaded by Stephanie S.Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm 0.17 oz uploaded by Haifa S.

BY GIVENCHY

marissa r.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
I am someone who has dry and chapped lips. Chapstick only lasts for about 5 minutes on me. The first time I used this, my lips felt moisturized and they weren't chapped. This gives my lips a nice rosy tint and works wonders! I will buy again
Noorie H.
england
This is my go to if I'm in a rush! My mum bought this last year and because it changes to suit your skin tone, we both use it. It's portable and gives you a natural but glowy pink look.
Nadishanie P.
Panadura
The very first lip & cheek product i used. Had high hopes on this product. But sadly it didn't work for me. The colour was nice on my lips though. I think it's not a product for Asian skin.
Oksana N.
New Castle, DE
My skin need great moisture during summer. Givenchy Hydra cream - the best solution for my skin. Great texture, amasing moisturizing - love it!
Natalia L.
León
''The soft pink Vaseline-like balm melts into skin and doesn't feel the least bit sticky.''