BY GIVENCHY

A moisturizing eye gel. This long-lasting moisturizing and re-illuminating skin treatment helps decongest undereye puffiness and visibly reduces dark circles. The Hydra Sparkling collection reinvents the very concept of hydration with the innovation of a truly new water organization around and within cells. The five-molecule complex is capable of constantly generating the effervescence of sparkling water deep within the skin to maximize moisture content and empower it with energy for an intense luminescent result. This product is recommended for normal to combination skin types.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does this have a greasy or heavy feeling to it?3 Answers
sara m.
Review for: Twinkling Icy more...
this eye cream is really nice and cooling. it also makes my undereye less puffy and moisturized. the packaging deposited the perfect amount of product. i just think it is a little pricy due to the brand name.
Shelby C.
It can be hard to find good eye products that I feel okay about using around my eyes. Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Luminescence Moisturizing eye-reviver gel is a great product and I would recommend this product.
Rosa G.
Great for dark circles and puffiness. It's so easy to use. It's a miniatures you're eyes perfectly. Great quality of brand and gentle as you apply to you're eyes. Wish it was bigger for the price you're paying for.
Krystal F.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Luminescence Moisturizing more...
Umm...Yes Please. This product is fantastic. I struggle with dark circles (both genetic and from exhaustion) and nothing has ever "wowed" me as this did. Mousturizes and de puffs wonderfully. The luminescence helps to bring light to my other wise dark and gloomy under eyes. I look refreshed and awake!
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
Honestly I didn't like. The moisture is average and there is some glitter in the gel. What for? So I expected more from Givenchy.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Having dark circles is a struggle for me! This product works great with helping me with my eyes!
dawn m.
Works so good!!!!! Love this so much!!! I got this recently an I love It I use it everyday!!
Judith O.
Review for: Twinkling Icy more...
I love the package. But i wanted an eye cream that reduced my dark circles. So far i don't see a difference.
Paula E.
Forman, ND
Does this have a greasy or heavy feeling to it?