BY GIVENCHY

Feminine Fragrance Launched by the design house of by Givenchy. This fragrance has a blend of amber vetiver, voluptuous magnolia, and pepper. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 2 Silk Body Veil 3 Delicate Bath Gel see more...

maricela f.
I have bought in this perfume time after time after time my fiancé knows well that this is the scent that he can get me it is a timeless scent and it has a great little spiciness to it I love it there's absolutely nothing I would change about this scent I would just love to see more sets with lotion available
Amy G.
This is my favorite purfume of all time it is a sexy grown up perfume, not your typical sweet smeeling ones, its very unique nothing quite smells like it, when I wore it everyone would say" omg what are you wearing it smells go good" they also told me they have never smelled anything like it. I wore the white one, this smells the same, they discontinued that one or maybe they just rebranded. Definitely my holy grail of perfumes. Everyone should just try this once in their life, I am pretty sure they would fall in love at first sniff!!!
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This perfume smells absolutely amazing! I love how this perfume smells young but sexy at the same time. I would absolutely recommend this perfume to anybody! The smell of this perfume last all day long.
Ana C.
Love this perfume! One of my top 3 such an amazing scent. I get complimented when I wear this. I will keep repurchasing as long as it is available I'm almost going for my 3rd bottle.
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
I just love, love this perfume. I recommend it because it has a mild flowery smell but smooth and not over powering and it last all day. My perfume arrived very, very fast and that I didn't expect. Will buy again. Thank you!!!
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
I as a 13 year old don't have this perfume or set but my mom does and every time I hug her she smells amazing I enjoy in the scent is like heaven my mom has used it for a long time and she enjoys it💕💜
christina r.
San Diego, CA
Every woman will enjoy this , I say so because it smells rich and the smell is well balanced , not too strong or not too sweet, I love this.
Aesia H.
I love the shower gel it smells amazing and paired with the spray it is amazing...It's a very sensual and sexy smell...Love love love
Deseray B.
Norcross
Haven't tried this yet but looks alone makes me want to. I may be adding this to my Christmas list.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
The smells of these is brilliant, I love the. Intoxicating smells, in my voiced opinion.
maricela f.
Did anyone else notice a spiciness to this scent?