BY GIVENCHY

Fruity Florals

Key Notes:
Raspberry, Magnolia, Ambered Vetiver

About:
A glamorous and sophisticated aromatic Eau de Toilette, Hot Couture creates an elegance that can only be equated with couture runway fashion. Sweet raspberry nectar, magnolia, and ambered vetiver combine to bewitch with vibrant, confident, and passionate femininity. With daring glamour and refined elegance, this sensual fragrance slips on like a second skin.

The definition of couture, Hot Couture enhances a woman's body like a Haute Couture creation. It embodies the spontaneous spirit of Givenchy couture—original, provocative and full of charisma with a slender and tall bottle.

GIVENCHY

Ever since the days when couture was considered a refined, white-coated craftsmanship, Hubert de Givenchy has been recognized as one of the world's most revered fashion designers—with a client roster that reads like a 'who's who' of the best-dressed women of all time. Givenchy's fragrances, cosmetics, and advanced skincare are as precious as couture—with seemingly personalized formulas that are modern in innovation and high in performance. They're a blend of French-style elegance with American-style spontaneity, plus a touch of something very chic, very irresistible, and very Givenchy.

• Is the scent more floral or sweet like candy?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a spiciness to this perfume?2 Answers
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I tried this on in the Givenchy Boutique and absolutely fell in love with it. It is a warm and sweet gourmand scent. The dry down of the base notes: amber, musk and sandalwood are so seductive smelling.

I'm definitely going back to buy a big bottle of this soon.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Candy in a bottle! If you love sweet, warm scents then you found the best fragrance. Smells so great and stays with you all day long. Since it stays on you only spray once and even a small bottle lasts forever. Great product for a great price. Such a beautiful parfum for anyone, any age!
Marissa C.
Porter, TX
I love this perfume! Floral scents give me a headache and I don't like super vanilla scents so I don't usually find perfumes I like so I was thrilled when I found this. I wear it all the time and have for years! ♥️
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
This is sex in a bottle! So sweet and so delicious! Definitely a staple in my collection. The lasting power is phenomenal. And I think it's a great perfume all year round. The summer brings out the sweetness and the winter brings out the smokiness. This is one you NEED to go out and smell!!
Maricela F.
This perfume is worth every penny I have bought in this perfume four times already and I will continue to buy it it smells amazing it has a little bit of a spiciness to it, usually go to Macy's as they have sets available with lotion and body wash and that would be my only complaint to have more sets available and make the bottle even bigger because it smells so amazing
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is my favorite perfume scent. I have tried more expensive brands and less expensive brands but I always come back to it. I love the scent and would probably bathe in it if it was socially acceptable. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves sweet scented perfumes.
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I was so in love with this fragrance for some time...I couldn't get enough. In my early twenty's this is all I wore. I bought my mother a bottle for Christmas too. Woody and spicy... Top notes include citrus; the heart is composed of magnolia, pepper and vetiver, while the base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk. I seem to notice the raspberry the most...delish!!!
Kate G.
New york, NY
I LOVE this fragrance and often hear "you smell amazing, what are you wearing?" when I wear it! I don't find it to be too strong at all. I use only a few sprays for work/day and a few extra for a night out. I find it to be perfectly balanced and worth every penny!
Lisa B.
This is a feminine, flirty fragrance that definitely draws attention. Base notes are heavier, top notes are sweet and light. Sexy, but not too overpowering to wear everyday. A very grown up version of Pink Sugar.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time that I wear this perfume I get loads of compliments. The smell is very feminine and flirty. Its actually similar to pink sugar but not as sweet; its actually like a grown up version of pink sugar.
The perfume is not cheap but it does last!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Is the scent more floral or sweet like candy?
Maricela F.
Did anyone else notice a spiciness to this perfume?

Sephora