BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marissa C.
Atascocita
I love this perfume! Floral scents give me a headache and I don't like super vanilla scents so I don't usually find perfumes I like so I was thrilled when I found this. I wear it all the time and have for years! ♥️
Lelu F.
Candy in a bottle! If you love sweet, warm scents then you found the best fragrance. Smells so great and stays with you all day long. Since it stays on you only spray once and even a small bottle lasts forever. Great product for a great price. Such a beautiful parfum for anyone, any age!
maricela f.
This perfume is worth every penny I have bought in this perfume four times already and I will continue to buy it it smells amazing it has a little bit of a spiciness to it, usually go to Macy's as they have sets available with lotion and body wash and that would be my only complaint to have more sets available and make the bottle even bigger because it smells so amazing
Taylor Z.
Bristol, CT
This is sex in a bottle! So sweet and so delicious! Definitely a staple in my collection. The lasting power is phenomenal. And I think it's a great perfume all year round. The summer brings out the sweetness and the winter brings out the smokiness. This is one you NEED to go out and smell!!
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Hot Couture is my go to and favorite scent!I received it as a sample from sephora about 7 years ago and have been loyal to it since. It is a very soft and sweet scent! I love it and always receive compliments!
Steph B.
Nothing compares to this perfume for me. Any time I wear it, I'm always complimented on how great I smell! I haven't ever found anything that smells as enticing (& I have tried).
Lacy I.
I was so in love with this fragrance for some time...I couldn't get enough. In my early twenty's this is all I wore. I bought my mother a bottle for Christmas too. Woody and spicy... Top notes include citrus; the heart is composed of magnolia, pepper and vetiver, while the base notes are sandalwood, amber and musk. I seem to notice the raspberry the most...delish!!!
Kate G.
New york, NY
I LOVE this fragrance and often hear "you smell amazing, what are you wearing?" when I wear it! I don't find it to be too strong at all. I use only a few sprays for work/day and a few extra for a night out. I find it to be perfectly balanced and worth every penny!
Lisa B.
This is a feminine, flirty fragrance that definitely draws attention. Base notes are heavier, top notes are sweet and light. Sexy, but not too overpowering to wear everyday. A very grown up version of Pink Sugar.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time that I wear this perfume I get loads of compliments. The smell is very feminine and flirty. Its actually similar to pink sugar but not as sweet; its actually like a grown up version of pink sugar.
The perfume is not cheap but it does last!
maricela f.
Did anyone else notice a spiciness to this perfume?