Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Mihalcea M.

BY GIVENCHY

Sensual Glamorous Scent Recommended Age: Mature 1 Scent Strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental Spicy 5 Recommended Use: Casual 4 Scent Life: 6-10 Hours Add some intrigue to your life with Hot Couture by Givenchy. This beautiful fragrance for women is a blend of aromatic woods and spices that infuses your every move with exciting warmth. Introduced in 2000, this unforgettable scent is perfect for adding style to your casual activities, whether you are grocery shopping, meeting for coffee or eating lunch with a friend. Spritz it onto your skin before heading out and enjoy an instant touch of sophistication. see more...

Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
I love the way this smells. Even though I can't quite describe the smell. I didn't think it was long lasting at first but then people started noticing it I received this from Sephora and would definitely buy it again
Neha R.
I really enjoyed the complexity of this scent. Underlying the typical raspberry now there was a smokiness that gave it much more depth and sexiness than most fruity perfumes are able to accomplish.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite perfumes of all time. Has a bit of a tobacco scent to it but it lasts all day long.
Jenn Y.
I love this perfume. It sweet and musky with a bit of smokiness. It reminds of the fair. I know it sounds strange but it's like the funnel cakes and musky sweet smells. I think I may like the EDT more though. I'll have to try it again with a larger sample. I received a large roller ball sized spray from luxury scentbox becuase I picked it and I'm so glad I did. I feel in warmer weather during the day it may be too much but at night it's perfect. And always perfect in cooler weather.
Lacy I.
One of my all time favorites as I have purchases this many times. The edp always...haven't tried the edt. The raspberry top note does it for me every time...I mean it's so good I want to gnaw my arm off! It's not super strong but it does seem to last on my skin fairly well. It's sweet with a dark undertone that gives it a bit of mystery. You could wear this in any season and I haven't smelled anything like it so I always come back to it..got a new bottle for Mother's day!
Yasmin T.
Morrow, GA
It a good product and I like the smell of it and the bottle is big and the like how it looks

Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
Ok, ultimate fave alert! I get so many compliments on this perfume, especially from men. I'm talking- stop you on the street to ask what you're wearing type of compliments! This perfume holds the power, ladies! It's more than a perfume, it's seduction in a bottle! Absolutely love!
Natasha P.
I love this perfume! It is pretty strong and bold but it lasts nicely throughout the day. I will never get sick of this scent. I have been using it about 15 years already. It is expensive but the bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend this. You can get it at sephora.
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
I have been wearing this perfume for about 6 years, and I would never stop! I get so many compliments from everyone...men women old young. It's definitely hands down the best...it's my signature smell and I recommend this product!
Stella M.
Guelph, ON
Hot Couture has been my signature fragrance since my twenties and it continues to be my fav. I always get so many compliments especially when walking by someone. It's a sweet, feminine fragrance that lingers beautifully
Amanda Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Givenchy Hot Couture perfume. It is my favorite. What are your favorite perfumes?
Aesia H.
Does this one smell better than the hot couture parfum in the pink bottle???